Benny Gecko ➵ Nostalgia

Benny Gecko
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Smut

Benny GeckoFallout New VegasWarning: Smut

I grinned, "I'm a Courier. Don't you want me to handle your package?"

I heard Swank let out a hoot from behind me, "That was smooth as butter, baby! If you don't tap that, Benny, I'll do it for ya!"

Benny shut his partner up with a whistle, looking to me with a gravely serious glare in his gorgeous eyes, before smiling jokingly, "Awh, what, baby? You nearly get your head blown off, now you want one inside you? Wait. Lemme guess... You got a thing for guys that shoot you?"

I frowned, "No, but wouldn't you like a round before I kill you?"

His guards took a step at me, and he told them to stay in the groove of things. He looked to me, contemplating as his eyes wandered over my body. He grinned, "You make a good point, doll. Guess I'll really have to do you in for any chance of changin' your mind."

"Guessing this is the last time you'll ever show a girl a good time, you should try your best anyways."

He chuckled, "Of course." He looked to his bodyguards, telling them to take a load off, then telling Swank to make sure no one went to Benny's floor. The reason? He said, 'I'd be screaming his name all night, so why disturb other people?'

He looked to me, clicking his tongue, "Hope you're built sturdy." He tossed me his room key, "Go on up. I'll be there in a hot minute, honeybee." I frowned at the pet name, snatching the key from the air and making my way towards his suite. I entered the living room, navigating the bed, and then sitting on it calmly, tossing the key onto his counter. I went ahead and removed my shirt and pants, leaving my undergarments for him to tear off. Benny soon entered, closing the door behind him and locking it. He entered the bedroom, locking that door too. There was another door on the side wall that he locked. I assumed it to be a closet.

He pulled two condoms out of his pocket, and set them on his nightstand. I raised a brow and he scoffed, working on the buttons of his suit, "What? If you're gonna kill me, might as well go for two rounds." He smiled, "Unless you can't handle it."

I frowned, "Seeing as I'm still alive, I think I can handle just about anything you throw my way."

"Point taken."

I watched with an interested eye as he slid his suit jacket off, and hung it up before sliding the blouse off and undoing his tie and dropping it to the floor. He undid his belt, having a small struggle getting it through the loops before kicking his shoes off and removing his pants. I scoffed, "Really? Checkered? Even your underwear?"

He frowned, "What? I like the look, alright?"

"Apparently."

I examined his chest, seeing a very faint scar starting over his left pec and ending at his collarbone. Looks like a blade cut him a while back. Or maybe glass. I moved back on the bed so he could get on top of me. I traced a finger over the scar, "What's that from?"