Mason ➵ Jealousy

Mason
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

I smiled sweetly, "Bet a man with biceps like yours could take Mason down without a second thought, huh?"

The man I was working on smiled cockily, "Course I could! I just... don't want all that Alpha responsibility is all...!"

"And smart, too! Well, we've had one hell of a time. How about you buy me another drink before I head out."

He flipped out a small sack of caps and handed it to the bartender, sending me out the door with a whole bottle. I held the nozzle in my hand as I unlocked my door, walking inside. I shut the door behind me, not bothering to lock it. I went to the kitchen to see Mason standing on my counter, pacing back and forth. I frowned, "Seriously, what is it with you and standing on counters, get down from there before you hurt yourself!"

He hopped down with a thud, his necklace clacking against its counterparts and his muscles jolting. I set the drink on the counter. He took it, getting the cap off with his teeth, spitting it to the ground, and taking a swig. Mason frowned at the taste, "You know, I've come to the conclusion that I ain't alright with you, doin' that, uh... thing that you do where you flirt with guys. Guys that ain't myself, I mean."

I chuckled, closing the cupboard, no longer bothering to get out shot glasses. Snatching the bottle from Mason, I walked to the door, swinging my hips and leaning against the doorway, looking at him over my shoulder, "Envy is an ugly color on you, Mason. Stick to animal skins, why don't you?" I smiled coyly.

His eye twitched a little, but his feet stayed planted. To move would be chicken. I darted my eyes to his crotch before smiling again and walking off, bolting up the stairs and calmly walking to my room, closing the door with my foot and sipping from the bottle. As expected, the door was opened almost as soon as it closed. Mason stood, the light from the bathroom shining over his broad shoulders; becoming the only light in the room besides the violet Christmas lights I'd hung up and never taken down. I asked him to turn the bathroom light off and he did.

The dark purple lighting seemed to make him more attractive. His eyes were glossy.

I held up the bottle in thanks, and took a sip before turning my back on him, and sitting on the side of the bed. His voice was gravelly and I heard the door close, "You need to know that I'm not okay with you flirting with other guys."

I lay back, looking at him upside down, and him looking down at me, "Mason. I'm a grown woman. I can flirt with who I want."

He growled a little, crossing his arms and walking around the bed. I sat up quickly, clenching the bottle tighter before taking a swig to settle my nerves. Mason took it from my hand calmly, taking a large chug for himself then setting the half empty bottle on my desk by my bed. I looked up at him from under my lashes, and he spoke carefully, "Fine. You can flirt with who you want... But there will be consequences."

It was easy to see where this was going. I smiled up at him, "Oh? We both know you won't do shit, Mason." I lowered my voice to a whisper, "Be as bold as you are on your throne."

He grabbed my wrist tightly, yanking me to my feet and kissing me, and searching my mouth thoroughly, as if to see if anyone had tread there recently. No one had. Almost as soon as I was on my feet, I was back on the bed, further back, and now with the sexiest man in Nuka-World on top of me. I couldn't help but smile at my success. His tongue tasted like alcohol. So did mine. I bit at his bottom lip, and he pulled away, catching his breath a little. He noticed my smile and huffed a breath, "Fuckin' hate you."

"Prove it."

He was on me again, as though he were the only predator here. I moved my legs so his hips were against mine, and linked my feet, pulling him closer to me with my heels. He released a grunt at the contact, and pushed his sex to mine. He let go of my wrist, and moved his hand to my waist, one pulling my hips against his rhythmically, and the other tangled in my hair. I let out a soft moan, and his hips moved against mine a little rougher. I moaned louder. He yanked his necklace off, dropping it to the ground with some clatter. I yanked the rim of my shirt over my head, and he did the same with his tank, giving me a violet view of his chest, with one scar going across half his chest and over one rib. I forget that I was the one who put it there sometimes.

I grabbed his shoulders, digging my nails in, and turning my head to the side and pushing my lips and chin to my shoulder bashfully. He seemed to catch on, and pulled my jeans down my legs, getting rid of his own pants as well. My hands began to shake a little as the space between us closed and he bit at my neck like he were looking for something important.

Push came to shove, and our undergarments disappeared as well, his red boxers looking black under the lights. I bit at my lip and released a heavy breath as I studied his body, and he did the same with mine. He let out a low whistle before meeting my eyes hungrily. The eye contact seemed to get him going again, and before words were exchanged, we were both close to our release. He was holding back, and I pushed him away, glaring, "Moaning is one of the few things you can do right, Mason. Do it."

He blushed, and leaned down, moving his lips to my shoulder as we picked up the pace again. Sure enough, he was releasing soft, quiet, gentle moans against the skin of my neck, slightly in rhythm with my own. It was the most attractive action of the situation, and I felt myself release on him, him giving one more moan before doing the same. He rode out our highs, then we stayed in the position for a while.

His chest on mine, his lips to my neck, unmoving. My arms were around his biceps, and his arms were under mine, latching under my shoulders and making my back curve. We caught our breath, and when he could stand again without his knees shaking, he did, running a finger through his hair and looking at me. He took a swig of the alcohol, then held it out to me. I did the same, and he put it back. He sat down on the bed, and I grabbed his wrist, making him lay back next to me. His chest was still heaving, just at a slower pace. He looked at me. I looked at him. I smiled, "How about we make a deal?"

He raised his brows.

"If I flirt with another guy, I don't get this, uh... consequence, but if I stay loyal to you like you are to me, I do. Good enough?"

"Damn right it's good enough."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??