Arcade Gannon ➵ Blowjob

Arcade Gannon
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Smut

I entered our tent with a smile, Arcade turning around upon hearing me enter

I entered our tent with a smile, Arcade turning around upon hearing me enter. I encased him in a hug and pushed my lips to his happily before pulling away and taking off my coat and shoes, zipping up the tent flap with a smile on my face. He narrowed his eyes at me, "I'm not complaining, really, but what has you in such a bubbly mood?"

I stood up, grabbing his hand and twirling myself and hugging him again before sitting down happily, "You know that deal I was trying to get sorted out with that Caravan lady?"

"With her and the Van Graff's? Yeah, what about it?"

"I finally got the details worked out and smoothed things over with all of them, so now I'm off for a while! This is my first week off since I can remember, so you can't blame me for being happy."

He went back to his chemical testing, rolling up the sleeves of his lab coat, "That's good and all, but what are you gonna do for the next week? Whenever you're not busy you complain about being bored."

I stood up, moving to stand behind him and hug him from behind, "Well, I was sort of hoping to spend some time with you. I have a whole bunch of places listed that I'd like to take you. We hardly get alone time anymore so I thought it would be fun, but if you're too busy-"

"Don't worry about me being busy. I'll talk to Julie and she'll understand and give me the week off. Plus, I sort of work on my own schedule and do my own thing, and she doesn't care so long as she knows what I'm working on. What did you have planned?"

I told him of the different spots and what we would be doing and he seemed content with all of them, saying it would be good to get off base for a while and get some 'fresh air'. Whatever that was nowadays.

I smiled turning him around and kissing him, "Can we do something right now?"

He blushed, stumbling back and sitting on his desk, "If you're saying 'something' as in sex..." He looked to my eyes and frowned, "I don't want you to think that's why I'm with you."

I chuckled, reaching up and putting my hands on the back of his neck comfortably, "I know that's not why you're with me." We'd had sex before, and he'd always mention that exact thing beforehand, which was thoughtful, but I didn't want him to think of his sexual intentions like that. I grabbed his collar, kissing him again, this time with a little more heat to tell him to pick things up a little. He understood and pulled away, gently shoving me back on the mattress and slipping his lab coat off and tossing it on he floor beside the desk. I made sure the tent flap was zipped before looking back to him with a content smile.

He blushed and got on top of me, "You're sure you want this now?"

I bit my lip and smiled in response and he hesitantly kissed me before moving his lips to my jaw and reaching his hands down to undo my belt, then his own. I wiggled out of my pants and while he unbuttoned his blouse, I reached down and pulled my top over my head and tossed it to the side. I reached up and slid his shirt from his shoulder and admiring how broad and clear his skin was before he went back to nipping my neck and collarbone. His lips trailed kisses down my stomach and slid my underwear down my legs slowly. I sat up, "Hold on."

He looked up to me, worried he had done something wrong. I pat the empty mattress space next to me and he moved to sit, watching me carefully to see if I was going to correct him on something. I slid off the side of the bed and sat on my knees, looking at him. He seemed to understand and moved to the edge of the bed. I helped him rid himself of his undergarments before throwing them over my shoulder carelessly and wrapping my mouth around him. He sucked in a breath and tangled a hand in my hair, his other hand gripping the bedsheets and making his knuckles white.

I hummed lightly and he fell back on the bed, letting out soft moans every time I'd go down, and shoving me down gently by the fistful of hair he had. I held his thighs down to keep him from thrusting, and felt his thighs trembling slightly, which meant I was doing a good job. I looked to see his erotic facial expressions and the hand moved from the bedsheets to his hair, tugging on his own blond locks as he released. I swallowed what I could, wiping off my mouth and getting back on top of him. His chest rose and fell beneath mine, catching his breath.

After a second or two of me kissing his neck and shoulders calmly and letting him regain his wits, he gently flipped us over. I reached above my head, grabbing a condom from the dresser and handing it to him. He slid it on, dropping the paper to the floor and looking to me for reassurance. I pulled him closer to me and kissed him sweetly as he entered. I was used to the feeling of him, but he was always unsure, so I rose my hips as he lowered his, earning soft moans from both of us. He reached a hand up and covered my mouth gently as he thrusted in and out of me, biting his lip to refrain from being too loud and attracting attention, if we hadn't already.

I felt myself build up and release, and he quickly did the same, pulling out and releasing a shaky sigh as he threw the condom away, then sat on the bed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him to lay next to me, throwing the sheet over both of us and curling up to his chest. He looped his arms around me, "What do you know. You made me cum twice for a change."

I chuckled, "That's a win for me. I'll have to start keeping track." I looked up at him, "Do you think we'll get in trouble in the morning?"

He shrugged, looking to our tent flap, "Probably. These walls are made of canvas and aren't exactly soundproof."

I smiled, "Eh, that's fine. I don't really care."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??