Porter Gage ➵ Stunning

Porter Gage
Fallout 4
Warning: None

"It's a real sight, ain't it boss?"

I looked to Gage, who kept his one gorgeous, deep brown, eye on me. I chuckled, looking back to the glittering lights and hearing the whoops and cheers of the different Raider gangs, enjoying my success.

"Yeah, cyclops. A real sight indeed."

He grabbed my hand sweetly, giving me a second to enjoy the view before the daylight ruined it. After realizing I was done, he tugged my hand, "C'mon boss. I got... somethin' to show you."

I frowned curiously, letting him keep my hand in his as he guided me to the very back room in Fizztop. He walked over to the bed, "Just wait on here for a minute. I gotta grab something." With a sweet blush on his cheeks, he stepped out of the room. I frowned, flopping back on the bed. I wonder what he has. Maybe it's just some sort of good news or something. That would be nice for a change. My mind wandered where it shouldn't've, and I smiled. Maybe he got me a-

My thoughts were cut off by the familiar creak of the door opening. I sat up on the bed, keeping my place and watching Gage carefully. He came over and sat down next to me, tension spread throughout his body. I'd noticed how he'd changed from his bulky armor into his nightwear, which consisted of a simple black shirt. He usually just wore underwear to sleep, though. I was out of my armor the second I felt safe, so all my shoulder plates and leg pads were thrown on the couch. Gage's face stayed covered in a deep blush and I grabbed his hand, a little worried about him, "What's wrong Gage? You seem a little... off."

He shook his head, "Ain't nothin' wrong, boss. I'm just... Look, I ain't good at this typa shit, alright?" I watched as he fumbled for something in his jeaned pocket, before fishing it out and holding it in his closed fist. His eye met mine carefully, "I ain't good with words, and you know that. So I'm just gonna hand this over to you, and let you take it however you want, boss."

I held out my hand carefully, and you better believe I nearly fainted when he dropped a ring gently into my palm. I immediately clasped my hand around it, holding it to my chest. I looked at Gage, "Are you... proposing?"

He blushed, looking to the ground, "Maybe."

I smiled so unbelievably wide, and looked to the ring, sliding it onto my left hand. I sat up on my knees before tackling Gage down onto the bed and peppering him with kisses, making him squirm under me before realizing there wasn't a point in fighting it. I smiled at him, staying on top of him, "You know what that means, right Gage?"

"What?"

"You're a married man now."

He blushed, looking away, "Awh hell."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??