Butch DeLoria ➵ Caught Pt.1

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Very Suggestive, Cursing

Butch DeLoriaFallout 3Warning: Very Suggestive, Cursing

"Seriously, what did you pull us all in here for?"

Me, my father, Jonas, Amata, the Tunnel Snakes, and their leader (my boyfriend), were all crammed in the Overseer's office. He called us all up, even getting me and my friends from class, which was rad as hell. But seeing my dad and Jonas replaced the joy with worry.

The Overseer has closed the blinds and stationed a guard outside the door. He spoke of business to Amata about school, simple stuff, before sending her out. He then spoke to Wally, Paul, and Butch about how they needed to stop drawing snakes on the bathroom stalls before sending Wally and Paul out, instructing Butch to stay. Me and my boyfriend were seated, and my dad and Jonas stood at a wall. The Overseer stood in front of his numerous monitors, speaking to my father and Jonas, "As you two well-educated men know, we recently installed security cameras around the Vault."

Me and Butch immediately looked to one another. Fuck fuck fuck! We were so screwed! His hands were folded in his lap, his fingers laced and his knuckles and face, ghostly white. I let out a brittle cough. My dad frowned, "Yes. We helped install them. Why?"

Clearing his throat, the Overseer clicked a few buttons on his terminal, and almost immediately, censored images of me and Butch came onto the screens. Holy shit. My face burned and my hands were clenched into fists in my pockets. Butch wasn't blushing like I was, but all the color drained from his face and he looked like he was going to pass out. My dad and Jonas both stayed silent.

Okay, so maybe me and Butch managed to have sex on nearly every surface of the Vault, but why were we ashamed? That was an accomplishment! I bet no one else has done that. Then again, me and Butch were the only power couple this Vault has had in years. Still, the room was silent. I looked to my dad, who was confused. He crossed his arms, looking to the Overseer, "Am I supposed to... do something about this?"

The Overseer sputtered, "Of course!"

My dad frowned, walking over to Butch and putting his hands on his knees to get eye level with the boy. Butch managed to meet his eyes, which my father said showed honesty. I'd have to congratulate him on that later. My dad raised his brows, "Did you use protection?"

"Yessir."

He looked to me, "Did you properly clean up afterwards?"

I blushed, "Yeah, dad..."

He stood up, clapping his hands once, "Okay then. I have nothing to be upset about."

The Overseer was practically fuming, "You have nothing to be-... We can't have your daughter and her fatherless boyfriend screwing everywhere they can!"

Butch looked up at the mention of his father, glaring at the control-freak of our Vault with hatred. Jonas spoke up, "If I may, sir... At this age for both of them, especially Butch, it's important for them to have a sexual charge going. It's healthy, in fact."

The Overseer was outraged, and they argued back and forth for a while before my dad eventually told me and Butch to leave. We did, silently walking to my room. I flopped on my bed, "Holy shit that was embarrassing..."

Butch lay next to me uncomfortably, taking a comb from his back pocket and playing with the prongs, "I was scared shitless, not gonna lie. So does this mean we're gonna be confined to your room or what?"

I scoffed, "Oh please. Think of how much of a freak that sick fuck is for taking the time out of his day to censor us! It's like porn! We wasted his time, so why bother stopping? We already got in 'trouble'." I raised my head up to look at him, "Plus, we haven't gotten to Brotch's desk yet."

He frowned, "Speakin' of... You think we'll have work to make up?"

I shrugged, "I can just ask Amata for the answers then give 'em to you."

We went on joking about how shitty the Overseer was for bringing up Butch's dad and whatnot, and then about how cool my dad was for not letting the Overseer hop on me and Butch's case, and how much cooler Jonas was for defending us with facts when he didn't have too. Guess I had some pretty cool people down here.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??