Yes Man ➵ Synthetic

Yes Man
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

Finding Yes Man a Synth body was more difficult than I'd like to admit

Finding Yes Man a Synth body was more difficult than I'd like to admit. Though, the travel to Boston wasn't even the most difficult. Some person wanted help finding their son or whatever, so I got wrapped into that, which took up a couple of months. I returned. And let me tell you, when you walk through the Mojave with a lifeless synth body over your shoulder, no one seems to want to mess with you.

We transferred Yes Man's personality to his new body, and he now sat in the chair facing me. He held up his hand, spreading his long fingers, "Wow! You really outdid yourself! Is there anything you can't do?"

I shrugged a shoulder, "I can't survive a bullet to the head." I grinned, "Oh wait."

He slapped his knee, "Ha! You're silly! And I'm not just saying that because I have to! Totally genuine!"

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. Anyways, this is your first time in a human body... I'm pretty sure your used to rolling around or whatever, so the first thing we need to do is teach you how to walk."

He scoffed, "How hard can it be?"

He hopped to his feet, and without flinching or trying to stop himself, he face planted. I put my hands over my mouth, "Oh my god! Are you okay?"

He turned his head to the side, grinning with less enthusiasm. His eye twitched, "This is probably fine."

I dropped to my knees, "Yeah, but I'm like, ninety percent sure you just broke your nose."

"This is no longer fine. Luckily for me, there's a doctor in the house!"

Arcade stood in the corner, deeply unimpressed. He got Yes Man to his feet, and bandaged up his bleeding nose. Yes Man sat up, and touched it gingerly, "Gee, thanks pal! I wasn't sure I'd make it out of that alive! I almost bled out!"

Arcade rolled his eyes and left. He had a habit of doing that when he got fed up with someone. I leaned back in my chair, giving the new man a moment to recollect himself. I took in his new look. It sort of suited his personality, I guess. Though I may or may not have just found the body in a dumpster near where I blew up this place called the Institute.

Yes Man has flaming red hair, gorgeous green eyes, and a constellation of freckles splayed on his cheeks. The body looked to be around the early thirties, though Yes Man was mentally way older than that. I wonder if he has a dick.

"Hey, Yes Man?"

"Yes?"

"Do you have a dick?"

His smile faltered, "Pardon?"

I rolled my eyes, "Genitals. Do. You. Have. Genitals."

His cheeks reddened, and he slapped his palms on them, "What is happening? Why do I feel sick? Not saying I'm doubting your efforts, but did you maybe accidentally perhaps maybe grab a bad body? Totally asking out of curiousity."

I sighed, "Healthy as a toaster, Yes Man. And that feeling in your stomach is just nervousness. You get used to it. It's sort of part of the whole package deal of being human."

He frowned slightly, "Yes. Of course. And what is the point of these... genitals?"

I shrugged a shoulder, "I mean, you'll have to take a piss eventually. Also, if you ever start getting into anything sinful, more things will come into play. We're not there yet. Let's just focus on getting you to walk."

"What about when we get to that point?"

"We'll get there when we get there."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??