Butch DeLoria ➵ Nerve

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

Butch DeLoriaFallout 3Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

I walked down the hall, Butch scrambling after me. I rolled my eyes, "Butch, you had me interested before you opened your mouth."

"Ah, so we were gettin' somewhere then?"

I smirked, "No. Go away."

"Well, let me-"

"I'm gonna open my eyes, and you better be gone. Got it?"

He frowned, "Hell no!"

I spun on my heel, frowning at him, "What do I have to do to get you to leave me alone for the day?"

"You have to agree to go out with me! And, uh, be my date and stuff! Yeah!"

"Or... I could just walk fast enough."

I turned around and continued to walk down the hall. He sped after me, "Oh, c'mon, I ain't that bad!"

"You stole my pencil when we were in Elementary."

"Is that what this is about?" He chuckled darkly, a seductive grin on his lips, "I could give you a different kind of pencil, if you catch my meaning. One much easier to handle."

"Take a hint, Butch."

He pulled me closer, "Fine. But you'll come crawling soon enough."

I scoffed, wiggling out of his grasp, "As if. How about this: I go on one date with you, and you leave me alone, alright?"

"One date with me, and you won't want me to leave you alone. You'll practically be begging for the Butch-man."

I closed my eyes, "Go before I change my mind. One. Two-"

He pushed his lips to mine swiftly, and bolted, cackling. I opened my eyes and chased after him. He turned down the hall where my room was. I was cut off by my dad, and tried to go around him. He looked behind him as Butch darted around another corner, now lost to me. My dad sighed, "Are you literally chasing after Butch?"

Jonas poked his head out, "I think she was, sir. He's a bad influence."

I caught my breath a little, "Oh please. Butch wishes he could influence me. Hurry dad, let me at him! I gotta whip his ass!"

Jonas frowned, "Is that what kids you're age are doing now?"

"Yes! Wait, no- I just... Move, Dad!"

Butch poked his head around the corner, and stuck his tongue out. My dad noticed, and stepped to the side, granting me passage. I followed the teenager down the hall. I finally came to a stop near the classroom, huffing. Butch stood in front of me, his hands on his knees. We were both sweating, breathless messes. Amata walked around the corner, and her eyes widened, "Oh. My. God. Did you two...? You totally did!" She looked over her shoulder, "Wally! Paul! Come check this out!" The fellow members of Butch's gang gathered around. Wally held up a fist, "Nice one, dude!"

Butch fist-bumped his pal.

I caught my breath, "What? No, we didn't do anything!"

Butch sucked in a lungful of air, "No denying it babe." He looked to the group, "You caught us red handed."

I cracked my knuckles, "Why I outta-"

Butch let out a feminine screech and ran between Paul and Wally, running off again. I shook my hands out, trying to calm my nerves. Butch had a ton of nerve, and he got on mine.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??