Oswald the Outrageous ➵ Magic

Fallout 4
Warning: None

"Oh my god! That's incredible! Do it again!"

I watched him lean forward and pull his hand from behind my head, wielding a quarter between his fingers. My eyes widened, "Oh my god! Why do I have Pre-War currency in my head!"

He mumbled something about me having nothing in my head, and I slapped his arm playfully, "Can you do another trick?"

He sighed, and held up both of his hands, palms facing me. He put his pointer fingers on his thumbs, and locked them like rings. I watched as he put his hands up and behind his head, then took them back in front of him, the rings separated.

My jaw dropped, "How?!"

He raised his brows, "Are you... Are you serious? You literally just-"

"No-no! Don't tell me! I can figure it out on my own!" I looked at my hands, shaking my head after giving up, "Do another one!"

He held up both pointer fingers, banged his fists together, and his left hand then held up two fingers and his right hand was a closed fist. I gasped, "Did you just... Does that hand have six fingers now?"

He opens his hands and they were still perfectly normal!

He now seemed to be worried, "Are you... Are you on something?"

"You mean chems? No? Are you? Is that how you're doing all this!"

"No...?"

I tapped my chin, "I will figure this out!"

He sighed, "I hope so." He smiled slightly, speaking to himself for the most part, "Maybe one day I'll be able to figure you out. Dork."

I stuck my tongue out at him and went back to staring at my fingertips and wondering how his were so magical.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??