Andy Stahl ➵ Setup

Andy Stahl
Fallout 3
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

I sat behind Andy, tapping my chin thoughtfully

I sat behind Andy, tapping my chin thoughtfully. We were currently seated on the floor, leaning against each other's backs. We had recently agreed that Leo had been acting suspicious, and Andy asked me to help him out, and catch his big brother with whatever it was he was doing. I thought quietly, and Andy spoke, "What say we shadow him?" I could feel his voice through our clothed backs.

"How would we do it without getting caught?"

I felt his shoulders roll against mine as he shrugged, "Shit. This is hard. Why don't we just ask around?"

I puffed air from my cheeks, "Leo just recently kicked his chem habit. Maybe he fell back into it."

Andy shook his head before leaning it back and resting it on my shoulder, his hair tickling my neck, "He wouldn't do that to me and Jenny. He can be an asshole, but he's still our brother. He wouldn't go behind our backs like that again."

I turned my head to the side, pushing my lips to his temple before leaning my cheek on him, "Well, what's he been doing to be suspicious?"

Andy sat up, and moved to lay at my side, resting his head on my thighs. I moved to lean against a wall for comfort, and he sighed, "He's just been going out lately. He says he's been going to Moriarty's, and I asked that ghoul about it, and he said that it was true. I mean, we serve better drinks than that old pervert, so why's he been going up there?"

I twirled his hair between my fingers, "Is he there now?"

"Well, yeah, but-"

I slid out from under him and jumped to my feet, making him hit his head on the ground. He stood hesitantly, rubbing the back of his head. I grabbed his hand, "Let's just go there, and pretend to ask for a room. Then we can see what he's been doing."

He smiled, "Sounds good. Lemme go tell Jenny we're heading out."

He did so, and was by my side again. We entered Moriarty's, going to see Nova to rent a room. I spoke as Andy looked for Leo. We bought a room for ten caps, and went to the bar for a drink beforehand. I looked to Leo, seeing him sitting and talking to Lucy West. Andy pretended to look at me, while really looking over my shoulder at his brother. I hushed my voice, "Well? What's happening?"

He frowned, "I think they're... together." He froze up, "Oh shit they're coming over here-"

I heard Leo's voice beside us, "Andy? What're you doin' here?"

I blurted out nervously, "We came here to bang."

Andy choked on his drink, slamming a fist into his chest to try to catch his breath. I smiled at him and Lucy, "What are you two doing here?"

Leo blushed, "Uhm-"

Lucy smiled, "We came here to bang."

I let out a whistle, and we exchanged a high five as the Stahl brothers blushed. Andy cleared his throat, looking to Leo, "So this is where you've been coming?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell us? Me and Jenny thought you were back on chems."

Leo shrugged, "I saw no reason to tell you. I figured my brother and sister wouldn't want to hear about my sex life."

Andy frowned, "Oh." He looked to me, clearing his throat, "This is getting awakward."

I pursed my lips at him, "Wanna head to the room?" He blushed and I took it as a yes, exchanging a wink with Lucy as her and Leo took a room across the hall.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??