Sturges ➵ Oh, Sunshine!

Sturges
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

"Holy shit! Fuck! I'm so sorry!" Blushing profoundly, I slammed the door loudly, speed walking to sit in the living room

"Holy shit! Fuck! I'm so sorry!" Blushing profoundly, I slammed the door loudly, speed walking to sit in the living room. I sat on the couch, covering my face with my hands to recollect myself.

Sturges and I had been together for almost a year now, and the sexual tension between us was obvious to everyone. Except for him, it seemed. I walked into our room, ready to go to bed a little early, because I had work to do tomorrow, and he was on the bed... 'pleasing' himself. With the light being how it was and the noises he made and the way he muttered my name... it was definitely not an unpleasant sight.

I heard a shuffling of what I assumed to be clothes, and when I looked up, he was standing near the couch I was on, blushing with his hands in his pockets. He didn't seem to be able to get his words out. I kept my eyes off of him, "You can, uhm... finish. If you want. I won't bother you."

His blush seemed to grow and he stood, completely full of tension and nervousness, "No, I... uhm..." He trailed off, looking at his feet in embarrassment.

I looked to him, "You know... If you wanted to bone down, you could have just asked." He stayed quiet, still looking at his boots. I finally took the lead, standing up and grabbing his hand. He didn't hesitate, but stayed quiet as I brought him to the room. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and lifted it over my head, watching him carefully. He stayed still. I raised a brow, feeling more confident as he admired me, "Come on. This can't be a one way thing, now, can it?"

He shook his head slightly before taking off his shirt. He had just put it back on too. A shame. He dropped it to the floor quietly, watching me in silent glory as I unbuttoned my pants and wiggled out of them. He fumbled with his belt, hands shaking slightly. I watched, hunger growing in my eyes and mouth. He kicked his shoes and pants off, nearly tripping over himself. I examined his gorgeous chest and biceps, and he admired me the same. I nodded to the bed, and he sat down, calmly looking at me.

I sat on his lap, planting a hand on his chest and pushing him back. He fell with ease, and I straddled his hips comfortably. The rise and fall of his chest seemed uneven. He kept his hands by his sides nervously, and I grabbed his knuckles, guiding his rough hands to my sides. His eyes went to my lips and I understood, going down to tangle tongues with him.

I trailed my fingers down his chest, making him inhale sharply and pause before exhaling. I went to his neck, leaving dark imprints below his jaw and on his Adam's Apple. He kept his large hands securely on my waist. I sat up, reaching behind my back and un-clipping my bra. I slid it off, and he gaped at me before blushing and looking back to my eyes. I grabbed his hands, guiding them where he wanted. He cleared his throat, his voice cracking, "Can- Can I be on top...?" He swallowed thickly, "Please?"

I smiled dashingly, and we swapped positions. He stared at me under him, watching my every expression as his fingers trailed to my waist. He hooked his fingers through my undergarments, and I wiggled my hips, helping him remove the clothing. He moved down the bed, sitting between my legs. His eyes met mine politely, "May I?"

I smiled, sitting up and looking down at the dark-haired mechanic, "May you what?"

He stared at the area between my legs, "May I please?"

I told him he may, and he gently pushed his lips to my surface. I gasped, and tangled my fingers in his hair. He moved around my surface, getting familiar with the area before running his tongue along the space. He took one hand, and held it behind my back, pulling me closer. His other hand went to the ground, where I assumed he would be taking off his undergarments and pleasing himself. Again. I pulled his face closer, and he pulled my back closer, deepening his reach into me. I felt myself build up, my knees shaking slightly.

He pulled away, and pushed his lips to mine. I got to my feet, and gently shoved him on the bed. He lay back with ease, and I stared at his length before looking back to him. He watched me intently, trying to calculate what I would do. I bent down, wrapping my lips around him, my other hand on his waist to keep him from thrusting up and triggering my gag reflex. He put his hands behind his neck, breathing in deeply. I swirled my tongue around him, teasing him for a second before he grabbed a fistful of my hair and slammed me down on him heartily. I felt him twitch, and pulled away, making him suffer the way he made me. He panted, catching his breath for a split second before grabbing my shoulders and putting me under him.

He was rough enough to be pleasurable, but gentle enough to be meaningful. He put a hand on either side of my ribs, looking to me desperately, and nodding to his dresser drawer, "Reach in there... under the socks." I did so, and retrieved a condom between my fingers. He took it, ripping it open with his teeth. I watched as Sturges spit out the sliver of paper to the ground, and got out the protection, sliding it onto himself. Using two fingers, he dragged the digits across my entrance painfully slow, before using it to lubricate himself. He looked to me, "You ready?"

I nodded hastily, looping my legs around him and pulling him inside me. I shut my eyes, letting my jaw clench before relaxing into pleasure. He felt my thighs relax slightly, and took it as a sign to move. He pulled out, and pushed in, over and over again until I felt my toes curl and my thighs vibrate. I watched his pleased expressions, and finally, he moaned my name, sending me over the edge and causing my release to free itself on him. After another moment, he did the same, coming down from his high and pulling out. I watched as he took care of the condom, and fell next to me, the bed releasing a sigh.

He rested a hand on his stomach, and wrapped the other arm around me. I put a hand on his chest and looked up at him. He smiled, "Never thought this day would come."

I smiled coyly, "Are you glad it did?"

"What kinda question is that? 'Course I am."

I sighed contently, resting my head on his chest, "You know what this means, right?"

He smirked, closing his eyes from exhaustion, "Weekly?"

"Hell yeah."

He smiled, "That's gonna be hell for our neighbors."

I scoffed, "Preston will probably just be jealous."

"Cause I got a girl like you?"

"Nope, 'cause I got a man like you."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??