Porter Gage ➵ Big Plans

Porter Gage
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

"Why limit ourselves to the Commonwealth, Gage? Let's go bigger

"Why limit ourselves to the Commonwealth, Gage? Let's go bigger."

Gage sighed, leaning over the map with me, "That's good soundin' boss, but uh... ain't you gonna need to take over the Commonwealth before you're able to spread further?"

I tapped my chin, moving a red thumbtack to another spot, "I think you're right. So, we take over the Commonwealth, then what? Maybe we can send a crew over to the Capital Wasteland, then work inwards."

Gage nodded, moving the red thumbtack back into place, "That's good boss; but let's just focus on the Commonwealth for now, okay? We have to work small to think bigger."

My hand twitched and I yanked the red thumbtack out and threw it out of Fizztop, "Goddammit, Gage!" I felt my face flush, "Sorry. I just... look, I know we can take over what remains of civilization. You know it too. I just wish we could take care of all this shit faster."

He hadn't flinched at my outburst, he just watched calmly. Gage sat down, crossing his legs like a gentleman, "Yeah, I get where you're comin' from. You're the complete opposite of Colter, you know that boss?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Colter, once he had his throne, just... slept there, y'know. You ain't like that. You're active still. You know what you want and you know how to take it."

"I'm alive and Colter isn't."

"Yup. That's a difference, too, boss. Also the fact that I don't plan on killin' you."

I scoffed, "Oh please. Unlike Colter, I don't cheat in my fights. Therefore, I actually know how to fight. I could take you."

Gage raised his brow, "Yeah, and I'd let you. If I killed you, I'd have all the Raider gangs on my back and I don't want that shit on me."

I chuckled, grabbing more thumbtacks from a drawer and going back to the table, "Well, Gage, in that case, what shit do you want to have on you?"

He shrugged, "Besides you? Dunno."

I smiled, "You're one smooth fucker, you know that?"

"Yeah, boss, I know. Now back to the map..."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??