Codsworth ➵ Catcall

Codsworth
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

"What's up you slick synth bitch!"

Codsworth turned around, blushing, "I've told you not to use vulgar language so loudly. There are sensitive ears around."

I smiled at the innocent synth as he continued reading his book. I plopped next to him, "Whatcha readin'?" Without words, he simply showed me the cover, and I choked a little, tanking it from his hands and tossing it across the room. He frowned, and I blushed profoundly, "Where the hell did you even find that god-forsaken book?!"

He shrugged, "Found it in Mr. Smith's old home."

"Always knew he was a creep. You can't read 50 Shades of Grey. I won't let you."

"Why? It is teaching me plenty much about human things, such as love and intercour-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. No. If you wanted to learn about human emotions, why didn't you just talk to me?"

"I am... not sure. Would you perhaps like to participate in-"

"Oh my god, Codsworth calm down! You can't just ask someone that! I mean... you have to ask for consent but you have to build up to it."

"Oh. Well let me ask you for consent then. Would you like to participate in the hugging motion with me?"

I frowned, "Oh. I thought you meant... nevermind." I stood up, holding out my arms, "Yes, I would like to participate in the hugging motion with you."

He stood up awkwardly, unsure of what to do.
I gave up on waiting, and enveloped him in a bear hug. He hesitantly hugged back, "This makes me feel warm. Not in the temperature matter, but in the internal matter."

I chuckled, still holding him in my arms, "That's called happiness."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??