Porter Gage ➵ Age

Porter Gage
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

Porter GageFallout 4 Warning: Cursing

"How old are you, Gage? 70? 80?"

Gage shook his head with a frown, "I ain't no Sugar Daddy."

"Well I never said you were, but how old are you?"

His visible brow raised, "How old do you think I am?"

I chuckled, "Awh, don't make me pick! I don't know if I should say 12 or 69! Just tell me how old you are, and we'll get on with our day."

"I'm 37." He walked a tad faster, "Can we get goin' now, boss? If we don't get this thing to Mason in thirty minutes he'll have both our asses."

I smiled, "Damn Gage! You're almost 40!"

He glared at me over his shoulder, "Figure that out on your own?"

I frowned, "Yes, I did, thank you very much. And so what if we don't get this to Mason? He doesn't need it that bad."

Gage looked at me stupidly, "This is literally they're whole food supply. If we don't get them food, hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they started eatin' people, but we c'ain't have that, now can we, boss?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense." I smiled coyly, "But I'd let Mason eat me ou-"

He raised his voice, "O-kay, I ain't lettin' you finish that sentence. C'mon. You'd walk faster if you kept your mouth shut."

I 'ooh'ed, "Wow, you got me Gage. What does walking have to do with my mouth, though?"

He shook his head at me, carrying a large sack of food over his shoulder. Gage looked like a fit, brunette, homicidal Santa Claus if he lost an eye and the will to live. Okay... maybe he didn't look like Santa. I adjusted the smaller sack in my hands, and he used his foot to open the door. We walked in, delivered Mason his food, had a smoke (me and Mason did, anyway. Gage didn't), and then left by sundown. I tapped my foot as the rickety wooden elevator rose. Gage swallowed, "Can you not do that thing with your foot. You're shakin' the floor."

I smiled, "You afraid of heights?"

"Naw..."

He saw the look on my face.

"So? Yeah maybe a little bit; and you ain't helpin'."

"Better get used to height, buddy, because your age is really gettin' up there."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "You ain't funny."

"I mean, I think I'm a little funny." I held my pointer finger an inch away from my thumb, grinning, "Maybe just a tad."

He stepped off the elevator, holding out a hand which I grabbed so I wouldn't trip and fall to my death. Gage frowned, "Just a tad. Ain't no more, ain't no less."

"Ain't, ain't, ain't, that's all I ever hear from you. Why don't you ever say..." I thought for a second, "W'ain't...? May'nt? I dunno."

"You're awful."

"You love me."

"I don't need you to remind me, boss."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??