John Hancock ➵ Play Fighting

John Hancock
Fallout 4
Warning: Very Suggestive

"Never thought this was how I'd end up between your legs

"Never thought this was how I'd end up between your legs."

Me and Hancock were currently on the floor, and I sat on his ribs, my legs spread far enough to pin him down by his elbows. We were practicing our hand to hand combat, should our guns give out. He looked up at me, a coy smile on his face. I rolled my eyes in irritation, "It may work on me, handsome, but flattery is nothing to a Raider."

He scoffed, "You don't know that."

I smiled, leaning down on him. I winked, "Gage told me."

His voice dropped, "Gage? The raider guy? You tried to flatter him?"

"More or less."

"But I thought we were together?"

I sighed, "You should really work on your communications skills."

He narrowed his eyes, flipping us over and pinning me under him. He took one hand, and used it to gently grab my thighs, moving it so my legs locked around his waist and my heels dug into his lower back. He smiled, "Why do we always have to fight, angel? I can imagine many other things we could be doing."

I raised a brow at him, taking his hat off and putting it on my own head, "Is that so?"

His eyes went to my lips, and I leaned up, kissing him. I swiftly flipped us over, putting my knee just below his belt and pushing down, pulling away from him, "You're goin' soft on me, pal. If a kiss is all it takes to get you on your back... well, that's pleasing to me, but not good on a battlefield."

He growled quietly, moving my knee, "No one's gonna be tryna make-out with me if we're fighting. And you could never have me on my back."

I stood up, raising both brows at him as he lay sprawled on his back below me. I held out a hand and he got to his feet, putting his hat back on his head. He walked towards the door, holding out his arm a little. I took my spot, and he rested his hand gently on my hip as went out for our casual midnight drink at the Third Rail.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??