Benny Gecko ➵ Dramatic

Benny Gecko
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

Benny GeckoFallout New VegasWarning: Suggestive

Me and Benny were hanging out in his room. We have had to 'hang out in his room' seeing as there were hundreds of death threats on his head. He needed my company, I suppose. I stood up, ruffling through my suitcase, "I'm gonna change, alright?"

Benny was currently sitting with his feet propped up on his desk, legs crossed at the ankles. He looked at me, "Go ahead."

I frowned, "Well? Don't look at me."

He rolled his eyes, slapping his palm on a book and pulling it in his lap. He opened to a page, looking at me over the cover, "Fine. I'll just read this... thing." He raised a suave brow, "That soothe your groove baby?"

I scoffed, and he shrugged, "Don't see what the big deal is, though. Think about it, baby, I had you moanin' under me... what? Two, three days ago? That ain't what I'm sayin'-"

I scoffed, "Just read your book, Benny." He grumbled and scanned the words. I put a hand on my hip, "Benny?"

"What?"

"The book is upside down."

He turned it around, looking at the cover, "Shit, it sure is. Aren't you a keen one?" He put the book down, and took his feet from their spot in the air, putting his hands on his thighs while he stood up. He put his back to me, hands in the air in surrender. I chuckled and began changing, speaking with him, "Why the hell you been getting so many threats lately? More than usual."

He shrugged a shoulder, "Maybe because I blew up that South Vegas place with fireworks."

"Yeah... Why did you do that?"

"I was trying to impress you."

"By blowing up a bunch of houses?"

"Yes." He turned around as I got into my jeans, "I thought it would impress you. Did it?"

I shrugged a shoulder, "I mean, I guess so." I shook my head, "Some of those people are gonna have permanent scarring though. Where the hell did you even find fireworks?"

He got out a cigar, holding it between his lips while he lit it, "Swank knew a guy who knew a guy. So really, it's all Swank's fault."

I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe this. You're such a drama queen."

He blew his smoke at me curtly, making me fan it away with my hand. He smiled, "Am I a sexy drama queen?"

"The sexiest."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??