Benny Gecko ➵ Loyalty

Benny Gecko
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

Benny GeckoFallout New VegasWarning: Suggestive, Cursing

"So... heard you shot that Courier in the head. About time."

"'Course I did, baby. I say I'm gonna do somethin' and I do it..." He paused, and looked to me, "And I heard that you slept with Swank."

I shrugged a shoulder, "Hey, what can I say? You caught me. Not that it's something I've been trying to hide. Swank sure knows how to show a girl a good time."

Benny and I had been friends for a while now. Hell, I helped him build Yes Man, and friendship with the 'Lord of the Tops' was enough of a payment. Of course, Benny and I had a series of one night stands along the way, but that just made whatever we had stronger. Whether that something was friendship or... whatever else. Benny frowned, taking a puff from a thick cigar, "Right. Well, baby, I don't know how I like you doing that. Prefer you stick to me and only me, y'know?"

I rolled my eyes, "You're not the boss of me. I'll sleep with whoever I want. Why should I listen to you?"

His eyes met mine and he raised a dark brow, "Because, baby, they use you. I ain't like that when we get it on. I mean it."

"I sleep with them because they use me. Isn't that the whole point of getting it on? Why are you getting your panties in such a bunch about this?"

"I'm just sayin' I don't like you messin' around with other men."

"Fine." I smirked, "I'll mess around with women."

"You know that's not what I meant, dollface. What I'm sayin' is... Shit, I dunno... What would it take to stop you from sleepin' with other people?"

I tapped my chin, "You have to buy me a drink whenever I ask." I thought of a second longer, "And... You have to promise to be loyal to me in return."

He held out a hand, "You got yourself a deal, baby. I'm your deck of cards now."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??