Benny Gecko ➵ Flirtation

Benny Gecko
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

I leaned squarely over the pool table, holding the cue between my fingers, and aiming

I leaned squarely over the pool table, holding the cue between my fingers, and aiming. I shot, the ball just barely missing it's pocket. I clicked my tongue, letting another patron take his turn. There were 500 caps on the line. This round was winner takes all. The guy shot in two before grazing the green velvet, not quite pocketing his shot. I bent over again, aiming. I suddenly felt a body over mine, chest to back. Large, clean hands encased mine, and adjusted my aim just a bit. I smiled as the stranger aimed my shot, then struck the cue ball.

I got the ball in, and without pulling away, the man helped me shoot in two more before scoring the eight ball. The patron huffed in frustration, tossing a sack of caps on the table then walking off with his hands in his pockets. I straightened my back, separating from my helper.

I put a my hands around the cue, leaning on it and smiling, "Thanks for helping me out, hon."

He grinned back, "You wanna grab a drink?"

"Why would I need to grab a drink when I got a tall glass of water in front of me?"

He raised his brows. He was handsome. "You got a name?"

"Yes."

"Mind giving it up?"

"I'll give you my last one."

He smiled again, really getting a kick out of this situation, "I think me 'n you are gonna be friends. Whattaya say we head up to my suite?"

I gasped, a small smile forming, "Without even buying me dinner? Shame on you."

"Well, I figured we could just snack on one another in my room, but if you wanna eat, then be my guest. I own this casino. Pick something on the menu. Whatever you want, it's yours."

"You ain't on the menu."

He frowned, "Don't be difficult."

"Hm. Still want my name?"

"Course. I need to know what I'm gonna be moanin' later on."

I walked to him, grabbing his tie and pulling him forward. He leaned over me with ease, and my lips skimmed his neck before I whispered my name to him. He released a small breath, leaning forward to follow me as I walked off. I sat at a poker table, and he sat next to me, his shoulder to the card dealer. He put a hand flat on the table, and his jaw was clenched, "Look babe, you got me all hot 'n bothered now, and unless we get up to my suite now... Well, I'm fine with rippin' off your clothes here."

"Without consent? Shame on you, Benny."

He opened his mouth to reply and his features fell, "How do you know my name?"

"It's on the picture I saw when I came in. It's a photo of you in front of the casino. You signed it and everything."

He looked over his shoulder, not seeing the photo I was talking about. I told him his boss must have put it up there without permission, when he grumbled about not having a boss. He walked off to talk to some man he referred to as Swank, and I snagged a small sticky note:

You should take better care of your things. Meet me in your room, big guy.

I signed it and stuck it on the seat, getting Benny's room key from a small pocket in my dress. He had just left it hooked to his belt, making it easier to snag earlier. Men could be so dim sometimes, but hey, I loved them.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??