Doctor O ➵ Late

Dr. O
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Slight Smut, Cursing

I smiled at something my friend said as we entered Dala's house in Higgs

I smiled at something my friend said as we entered Dala's house in Higgs. She smiled at us, clasping her hands together, "Ah, there you two are!"

I heard Klein as we entered, "Late. As usual." He sipped a beer and Dala smiled, "We've placed bets, all of us. For a little scientific... thing."

I looked to Zero, who frowned a little. Things with him usually ended badly under Dala's hand. She grabbed a pressure point on both our shoulders, making us yelp out as she practically threw us in a closet with no light except where the bottom and top of the door was.

I banged a fist on the door, "Dala, this isn't funny, c'mon, open up you sick son of a bitch!" There was silence on the other side and I let out a huff. I turned around, walking directly into Zero, my chest hitting his accidentally. I frowned, "Sorry."

"It's-" His voice was oddly higher, and he cleared his throat, "It's fine."

I looked to him, raising a brow and trying to find a lightswitch. Suddenly, his hand was on mine, "Don't bother. There's no light switches in Dala's house. Anywhere."

My hand went back to my side, but his hand stared on mine. I blushed, pulling his hand gently, looking up at him. I only saw a slight silhouette of the gorgeous man. Before I knew it, he grabbed my hips and yanked my waist to his, pushing his lips to mine briskly. I set my elbows on his shoulders, entangling my own fingers together behind his head lazily. His fingers pushed in slightly in my waist, and I parted my lips, allowing him to delve his tongue inside my mouth. He bit at my bottom lip before pulling away, "I-"

I smiled coyly, not that he could see, "Let me guess. You've always wanted to do that?"

He pushed his lips to mine again, stepping forward. I turned on my heel, and suddenly my back was pushed against the wall. He tapped the back of my thighs with his fingers, and I picked my legs up, wrapping them around his slender waist and pushing myself to the wall for further support. Suddenly, the room was encased in light, and he pulled away from me so fast I nearly fell. His face was as red as mine felt. 8 stood at the door, a camera shutter clicking. The photo care out of a small slit, and he waved it in the air, and looked at the image. He smiled cutely at his friend before slipping off.

Behind him, Klein slipped Dala five bucks and Mobious filled his pipe.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??