Butch DeLoria ➵ Classwork

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing

I crossed my legs, tapping my pencil on my opposite palm

I crossed my legs, tapping my pencil on my opposite palm. Mr. Brock stood in the front of the class, speaking before giving us a worksheet and leaving the room. Naturally, the small area immediatly was full of teen chatter. I stared at the worksheet before a gloved hand waved in front of my face. I turned to see Butch, and he smiled at me, "Hey, hot stuff, you got the answer to number four?"

I looked to my paper, chuckling, "I haven't even started."

"Oh. What's the point of finding the sum of the interior angles of a n-gon? Or a 17-gon? I mean, I ain't gonna need this shit in the future. Brock already told us our jobs, so...?"

I smiled, "I dunno, Butch. Might need to calculate and do the math to find out how much hair to chop."

He frowned a little, "Real funny." He looked back to his paper at number four, which said, 'Sketch a convex pentagon, hexagon, and heptagon. For each figure, draw all the diagonals you can from one vertex.' It went on but I stopped reading. I leaned back in my chair, looking to Butch who was hunched over his paper drawing a large snake across the whole paper, matching the design on his jacket.

He was a surprisingly good artist, and I found myself staring at his gloved palm and gloveless fingers as he drew intricate scales. He looked back at me and I blushed and looked back to my paper. He grinned with suave, "Want me to draw you like one of my French Snakes?"

I blushed, smiling, "You wish."

"Heck yeah I do baby, you rock my whole world."

I smiled, "You're such a dork."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests?