Deacon ➵ Attention

Deacon
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

I threw a pencil, hitting the back of Deacon's neck

I threw a pencil, hitting the back of Deacon's neck. He looked to me. We were currently in his bunker, fixing up a map of scouted areas, and areas that needed scouting. He tossed it back to me, and we went back and forth before he finally rolled his eyes, stood up, walked over to where I was sitting on the bed, and slowly pushed his lips to mine.

I put a hand at the nape of his neck, pulling slightly on the short hair in that area. He groaned a little, and I did it again. My hand left his as it travelled to my hip. I darted my tongue into his mouth, and he speedily returned the favor. I stood up and swapped positions with him, swinging a leg over him and sitting in his lap. His hands went to the small of my back, and I cupped his jaw. He looked up at me, "Are you sure you want to... do this?"

I smiled warmly, "Yes, Deacon, I'm sure. Are you alright with it?"

His blush got darker and he simply kissed me again. He slowly took more control, and I sat back slightly, guiding his hands to my waist. I slowly grinded on him, and he leaned his head back, releasing a shaky moan before kissing me again. After a short while, he slowly moved us so I was laying down. He flipped us over carefully so he sat between my legs. I looked to him, "Do you have... y'know... protection?"

He reached over and grabbed a condom from his dresser drawer. He put it somewhere on the bed for easy access, and went back to working his lips on mine. I bucked my hips slightly, and he got the message, grinding against me slowly. I released a small moan into his mouth, and it only seemed to egg him on. His lips detached from mine, quickly latching onto my jawline. I put a hand on the back of his neck, guiding him. He was where my neck met my collarbone when he bit down, making me moan. He smiled slightly, and worked on the area, causing a dark bruise to form. He pulled away, looked at it, smiled in satisfaction, and his eyes met mine, filled with love he spoke, "If you want to stop at any time, just tell me, alright?"

I nodded, kissing him quickly before pushing his jacket from his shoulders. He tossed it off the bed gently, then crossed his arms at the bottom of his shirt before pulling it over his head. I admired him for a short amount of time before he kissed me yet again. His tongue melted with mine. I put my palms on his chest, happy with the man on top of me. He pulled away once more, and I arched my back so he could pull my top of with ease. He placed it on top of the other discarded clothes and began grinding again.

He put his thumbs in the waistband of my pants, looking to me. I gave a breathy moan as his thumb brushed over a sensitive spot on my waist. He smiled at the noise, and I arched again so he could get my pants off. His face was to mine again and his lips were on my collarbone. I hooked my thumbs in the belt holes in his pants, tugging on them. He released a small breath and quickly sat up, fumbling with his belt before slipping it off and dropping it on the floor with a small thud from metal on stone.

He slipped his pants off, his black boxers showing his interest in me. He blushed and kicked his pants off of his feet. I smiled slightly as his eyes stayed on my chest. I took one of his hands, and he watched in amazement as I guided it to my breast. I moved his pointer finger and thumb to my peak, and he took up from there, pinning my wrists with one hand and using the other on my chest. He put his lips to my skin, working so roughly I was sure the whole gang could hear my moans. He pulled away, and made his way down my stomach before sliding my underwear down my legs and dropping them to the side.

I blushed deeply as he gripped my thighs and gaped at me. He got to the end of the bed, and I understood, sliding down with him. He gently put my legs over his shoulders, his lips ghosting over my entrance. I sat up, putting my hands in his hair and tugging slowly.

He finally realized he was staring, and smiled deviously, putting his lips to me. I let out a shaky breath as his tongue delved inside of me. He gripped the outside of my thighs, turning his head to the side for better access. I pulled his hair, pushing his face closer to me until I was pretty much grinding against his face. He pulled away, panting slightly before going back in and repeating the process. I felt myself prepared to release, and he could tell by the way my face contorted in pleasure. He pulled away, wiping at his bottom lip with his thumb before kissing me so that I could taste myself on his tongue. I sat up, looking to him. He understood, and sat down with his back to the backboard. I slipped his boxers off, throwing them over my shoulder.

He blushed as I stared at him, fully erect in front of me. I sat between his legs, dragging my tongue over his tip. He let out a small moan, gripping the bed sheets with one hand while his other flew to my hair. I wrapped my lips around him, bobbing up in down, taking in more each time until I no longer could without gagging. He slightly pushed my head down with his hand, and I moaned, making him do the same because of the vibrations it sent though his body. I felt his grip in my hair tighten, and pulled away. He swiftly flipped us over, and ripped the condom open with his teeth. He rolled it down his shaft, and I put my hands around his shoulders. He looked at me lovingly, still attempting to catch his breath, "You're positive this is what you want?"

"I'm sure."

He kissed me passionately before putting himself in me. I released a shaky moan, and he stiffened, waiting for both of us to get used to the pleasant feeling. I dug my nails into his shoulder blades, not being able to muster an actual sentence. He understood, and pulled out before ramming into me again. I screamed his name out, and he muttered mine in return. He continued to grind his hips into mine, starting slow, then getting sloppy after we both released. He moaned, riding out both of our highs before slipping out, tying up the full condom, and putting it in a trash can he kept at his bedside. He dropped to my side, holding my hand as we both panted. We kept the blanket off, seeing as we were already extremely hot.

He put his empty hand on his stomach, and I left mine lazily by my side. He looked to me, and I looked to him. I smirked at him, "Guess I should throw pencils at you more often."

"Funny."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??