Deacon ➵ Rules

Deacon
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

Me and Deacon shut the door to our room, and began our usual afternoon down-time routine

Me and Deacon shut the door to our room, and began our usual afternoon down-time routine. I sat on the bed comfortably, "I talked to Des."

He frowned a little, "What? Why?"

"I spoke with her about our relationship. She said we can't have sex on base, and that if I do anything to hurt you, or if I betray the Railroad, that specifically you will put specifically me six feet under."

He rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Is that all?"

"She didn't seem to disapprove of us. She actually said we work better when we're together, and so I assume she's okay with it. She seems to care about you a lot."

He smiled smugly, sitting next to me, "Do you care about me?"

"A lot."

He smiled, laying down on the bed and pulling me over him, "Look who's on top."

I sighed, "You know what Desdemona said."

He rolled his eyes, "I know. You locked the door. No one will even try to come in here. It's dark. People are in their rooms or eating."

"Deacon..."

He raised his brows, "Please?" His voice lowered to a whisper as his eyes darted to my lips, "I'll be quiet."

I felt overcome with arousal at those words. I pinned his hands above his head, and pushed my lips to his passionately. He chuckled a little at my sudden hunger, but returned the feeling quickly. He flipped us over, pinning my wrists with one hand as his other went under my shirt to my ribs. He swiftly slid his hand behind my back, pulling me to him by arching my back. I pulled away, sucking in a breath or two before returning to his lips. He planted a knee between my legs. I gasped a little at the feeling, "Thought I would be on top this time."

He grinned, and rolled onto his back. I pushed my lips to his neck, biting under his ear. His breathing halted and I pushed my waist to his. He bucked his hips roughly. I pushed them back to the ground with my own, earning a quiet, soft moan from his lips. I worked on his neck roughly, rolling my hips into his slowly. He moaned again, shifting under me as we grinded. Nothing pleased me more than hearing him cry out in pleasure. The first night we had gone all the way, he tried to hold back, but quickly released it all. He rose his hips sloppily underneath me. I pulled away from his neck and smiled at him teasingly, "Aren't you turned on tonight?"

His eyelids fluttered, and his words came out as a gasp, "Yes. I am." He grunted as I pushed against him, "Hurry... up."

I sat on his lap quickly, making him moan recklessly. He put his hands behind his neck, then dragged them over his cheekbones. His eyes went to mine, pleadingly. I dragged my hips over his, extremely slowly. He swiftly flipped us back over, and pinned me once again. I grinned, "What about me being on top?" He grinded against me through his words, grunting once. His eyes met mine hungrily, "What about it? You..." He let out a small moan, his eyebrows coming together slightly, "You take too long. Maybe next time, darling." He purred. He buried his face into my neck, biting down softly. I stuck my fingers under his top, and removed it. He did the same with my top, tossing it on his. He sucked on my neck, making me cover my mouth with my hand.

He chuckled, whispering complements against the skin of my neck. I closed my eyes as his lips went to my collarbone. He dragged his tongue back up to my jawline, kissing my lips again. We kicked off our shoes, and wiggled out of our pants. I flipped us back over, and Deacon propped up on his elbows, watching me intently as I removed the rest of my clothing. He slowly did the same, keeping his eyes on me. He truly made me feel more gorgeous than I really was. He placed a hand around my chin, gently making me look at him. He smiled slightly, "I love you more than you could ever know."

"And I, you."

He kissed me again, leading to another heated makeout session. I felt him pushing against my womanhood, and slid myself over him briskly, teasingly. His eyes rolled back and he moaned uncontrollably. He flipped us over, pinned my hands above my head, and slammed into me, making me scream his name in pleasure. I lifted a leg pitifully, and he got the message, tossing it over his shoulder and plunging into me once more. I spread my other leg as far as I could, increasing both of our pleasure. I flipped us over, and pinned his back to a wall. I huffed, "My turn." He grinned, gripping the outside of my thighs and pulling them apart before pulling my hips into him. After a few more positions, he released, as did I. We got our clothes back on in a cold sweat. He kissed me sweetly, "I love you."

"I know."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??