Kent Connolly ➵ Hypothermia

Kent Connolly
Fallout 4
Warning: Injury

"I knew I shouldn't have let you go out there!"

"I'm fine! It was- was fun!"

Kent was currently curled up in twenty blankets, still shivering. For some unfathomable reason, I'd allowed him to go outside while it was freezing, and pouring down radiated ice-cold rain. God, I could be such a dimwit.

He stayed curled up, and I was currently feeding him hot soup with a plastic spoon. I took off his hat, and pulled two blankets over his head, "It might have been fun, but I didn't think of the repercussions. I-"

He giggled, "That's a fun word. Re-repercussion. Don't you think?"

I smiled warmly at the soft man with me, "Yes, Kent. It's a fun word."

His eyes went to the bowl of soup in my hands, and I fed him another bite. He wanted to feed himself, but I told him I keep still so he could warm up. I'd kicked up the fire in the corner, and the warm feeling was resonating around the room. Kent was still shivered. I raised my brows in worry, "Jesus, Kenny." I looked over my shoulder, "I'm gonna go get Doctor-"

"No!"

His outburst made me do a small double-take. He blushed, "I- I don't want her to take care of me. I want- want you to stay here. With me. Alone."

I blushed and sat back down, bringing the spoon to his mouth again and smiling warmly, "If you say so, darling."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??