Piper Wright ➵ Embarrassed

Piper Wright
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

Piper Wright Fallout 4Warning: Cursing

"You're embarrassing, you know that?"

"Yeah-huh."

Piper was fuming. We were in the middle of Diamond City and I started mocking Myrna and ended up being dragged away by Diamond City security after I punched her for talking shit about Nick, a friend of mine and Piper's. I crossed my arms, slumping in my seat, "It's not my fault she was being an ass. We were just eating noodles and chatting with Nick for info to put in the paper and she has to come over being all bitchy. Nick wasn't going to do anything about it because he lets it roll off his shoulder, and you'll just write about it in your terminal diary, and so I had to take control!"

"You didn't have to-" She narrowed her eyes at me, "How do you know about my terminal diary?"

I blushed, "There's some interesting stuff in there..."

Piper groaned, "You need to quit doing things like this! Right, Nick?"

Nick was seated in a chair reading Piper's latest print, not paying attention to the conversation. He just gave an 'uh-huh' and a 'listen to Piper' every now and then. I stood up, "C'mon Piper, we've been together for two years now! You're used to this type of shit from me!"

"True, but that still doesn't give you the right to read my diary!"

"To be fair, I didn't read all of it. Just the entry labeled with my name. It was... poetic... by the way. It was a really nice piece... You ever thought about writing a book?"

"Actually this one time I-... No don't try to change the topic with flattery! Promise me you'll stop getting into shit. Please."

I held up a pinkie, "Fine. I promise."

We pinkie promised and Nick looked up from his newspaper, "Fun fact: if you break a pinkie promise, it's medieval law that you legally have to cut your pinkie off to deem yourself untrustworthy." He went back to reading as though he didn't just tell us about a grimly past, but I simply exchanged a small smile with Piper as Nat came in asking for something to eat.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??