Dala ➵ Rain

Curie
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

"Jesus, has rain always bothered me like this?"

Dala looked over to me, her short, sleek black hair reflecting the buzzing light overhead. She shrugged a shoulder, "You complain every time it rains. Would you like me to take a look at your cranium?"

I blushed, "Uhm... Kind of you to ask, but I think I can survive a headache."

She frowned, "Perhaps I have painkillers. Let me check. I think Mobius snorted the last of them, that fool."

I was pretty sure it was just hungover. Dala didn't drink because it ruined her accuracy, but I eventually got in her pants and she got in mine. Wasn't the first time, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. I did get consent, of course, in case you were wondering. I watched her as she went around the kitchen, opening cupboard after cupboard. I smirked, "You have a nice butt, Dala."

She glanced at me over her shoulder before going back to her search. She was complemented often, so it naturally rolled off of her shoulder. She looked around, "Thank you. Your gluteus maximus is decent as well. Not that I looked."

I chuckled, "Your eyes shine."

I noticed her composure falter, "That is impossible. Eyes can glaze over, but it is physically impossible for a sclera to shine. Thank you anyhow."

"Your legs look good as hell."

"My legs are consisted of muscles and flesh, and I do not see what could possibly make them look 'good'... Thank you..."

"Your lips are pretty."

She blushed, "I must go. I have a Communist to perform a brain extraction procedure on."

I smiled, following her as she went upstairs to get her bag. She turned around, bumping into my chest. She looked at me dead in the eyes, and I stared her down until she batted her lashes to recollect herself. She tried to step past me, but I moved with her, smiling, "You seem uncomfortable, Dala. Why?"

She blushed, frowning at me, "I must get going. Klein said I can't be late."

"Awh, come on. It's just ten minutes, though I doubt you'll last that long. Certainly didn't last night."

She blushed ferociously, and I was slightly afraid she would faint from bloodrush to her face. She kept her mouth in a straight line before meeting my eyes, dropping her bag, and kissing me passionately. I stumbled back a bit, and she picked up her bag, flashed a stunning grin at me, and opened the front door, winking over her shoulder and leaving. I heard her through the door yelling to her colleagues, "Hey guys, guess what! I got laid last night!"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??