Mr. House ➵ Vivacious

Mr. House
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

"I do not know how you did it, Courier, but being a synth is certainly extraordinary

"I do not know how you did it, Courier, but being a synth is certainly extraordinary."

I smiled kindly at House, "It is only for political reasons. People are more likely to get behind a man they can see, and hear. Is it not better than being locked up in that pod forever?"

He was handsome. A sleek black suit, dark, slicked back hair, deep eyes. What's not to enjoy about him? We were currently sitting at a bar in the White Glove Society. He and I both refused to eat anything there, but the drinks were outstanding. He sighed with content, "I missed being able to hold liquor."

"Who wouldn't? Liquor is a fine commodity in this day and age."

My job was to make sure he didn't forget to eat or drink, and basically keeping him healthy hand helping him make political stand points and statements and so on and so forth. Buisness with him was only pleasant because of him. Unfortunately, 'business partners' was all we were at the moment.

I sipped my martini, placing it down gracefully and looking to him, batting my lashes twice, "So, House, anything else you'd like to learn about your new body?"

He thought for a second, taking a clean shot before placing the glass upside down on a small pyramid he'd been working on, "Of course. There are so many things to see and smell." His eyes danced to me, "And touch." He smiled at my blush, "And taste, as a matter of fact."

I looked away, embarrassed at being weak under his gaze. He chuckled deeply, leaning over me, "Darling, if you wanted to be more than acquaintances, that's all you had to say."

I leaned back a little, nervously sipping my drink, "Well, maybe that is what I want. But that doesn't matter. What is it that you want?"

He smiled coyly, "Well, I certainly wouldn't mind your clothes on my bedroom floor, if that's what you mean."

I smiled, "You dog."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??