Sturges ➵ Oh, Darling!

Sturges
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

"Hey, Y/N! Come check this out!"

Yawning, I stepped outside, hugging the arm of my boyfriend and leaning on him as the solar powered flickered to life as the sun set, "What's up, baby?"

He pointed over his shoulder, "I fixed up that Old-World thing that folks used. The what-cha-ma-call-em... Hot tubs?"

I chuckled, "Yeah. How'd you manage to do that?"

"I found a really old car, and I fixed it up and cleared out the insides and got rid of the engine and all the mechanical parts. Patched the bottom up and reversed the..." He went on about how he got it to actually function, but I sort of zoned off before tuning in and tugging on his arm, "Can we try it out? Please?"

He smiled, "Sure. Do you have a-"

"Swimsuit? Yeah. Me and Piper found some in Diamond City and just so happened to have enough caps on our hands to buy them. Do you have one?"

"Naw, but I got a pair of shorts that'll work just fine."

I chuckled, patting his cheek and kissing him sweetly before running off to change after he told me where the 'hot tub' was. I wore a nice swimsuit that Piper said showed off all the best parts of me, which I didn't know of to be good or bad before she laughed and said it looked almost as hot as hers. I pulled it on quickly before snatching two towels (because I knew Sturges would forget to grab his), and went out to the back of the house where the car was.

The seats had been moved so there was one in each corner and some pipes were rounded to make the heat and the bubbles function well enough. He even surrounded the rim in fairy lights because he knows of my fondness for them. What a sweetheart! I set the towels down, sitting on the edge and waiting for him. He came out of our back door, rotating so he could make sure he actually closed it. He had a bad habit of leaving it cracked, but I didn't really mind since it was usually nice around summertime. Whatever summer was anymore.

He turned, freezing up when he saw me and clearly admiring my swimwear and how it made me look and how the fairy lights reflected the water onto me. And, of course, I admired his chest in return, not minding the scar on his shoulder from Quincy when a bullet grazed his skin. He released a small breath before coming to sit next to me and pulling me in with him. He moved to a corner and pulled me in his lap, admiring me, "You look... good. Amazing, actually."

I chuckled, "Yeah I know." I ran a finger over his scar, "Not so bad yourself, Grease Monkey."

He chuckled and kissed me sweetly, and I heard MacCready from his window a good mile away, "If you two are gonna have sex, take it inside!"

Sturges shouted back an 'okay' before looking to me and smiling dumbly, hands resting on the outsides of my thighs under the water, "You're... I don't have the words. I'm so lucky to have you."

"And I'm lucky to have you."

He kissed me again, "I love you."

"Damn right you do. I love you too."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??