Tulip ➵ Patience

Tulip
Fallout 3
Warning: Smut, Cursing

A slap was delivered across my face before a kiss was pushed to my lips

A slap was delivered across my face before a kiss was pushed to my lips. Damn it stung! This girl new how to deliver a slap!

She pulled away, bitching about how I shouldn't have left under another person's command, especially upset that I was gone longer than usual. I smiled, "Awh, what's wrong? A whole week without me and you're upset?" I smirked at her, "I think someone's just sexually frustrated."

She rolled her eyes, hitting me on the head with a rag, "As if! I can pleasure myself more than you ever could!"

"Is that so, darling?" I purred, "Let's kick that door and find out, yeah?"

She smiled cockily, locking the door with a turn of her wrist. I sat down on a chair, watching as her dress shifted so she could sit on my lap comfortably. She pushed her rough lips to mine, and my hands met her waist. She pulled away, and moved to sit on the bed. I watched as she gracefully undressed herself, her dress slipping to the floor. Eyes full of interest, I watched as she lay down on the bed. I moved to stand, and she held up a hand, stopping me, "Keep count, darling. We'll see who takes longer to make me cum, yeah?"

Blushing, I hesitantly sat back down. My eyes darted to the door, making sure it was locked. Darting my gaze back to her, I felt uncomfortable in my pants, shifting slightly. I watched as she thrust fingers into herself, gripping the sheets and moaning my name softly. Quietly, making sure not to disturb her, I slipped my armor off, undressing completely and putting my clothes down carefully. I watched her, and moved my hand down to please myself as well. She eventually cried out my name a little louder, and released on to the sheets. As though it were the gunshot of a race, I hopped to my feet.

I grabbed the outside of her thighs, ripping her legs apart and thrusting my tongue into her roughly, my other hand pleasing myself under her. She let out a loud moan, and instantly, I looked to the door. It was still locked. I secrured her thighs over my shoulders and her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me closer to her so she was grinding against my face. I felt myself release, and she did soon afterwards. Using a finger, I swabbed my fluids, and lifted it to her, watching her lips encase my fingers before coming down from my high by cleaning her thighs with my lips.

Catching my breath, I fell next to her, "Shit, hon, I might have to leave more often."

"Don't you dare."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??