Sturges ➵ Oh, Honey!

Sturges
Fallout 4
Warning: Explicit Humor

SturgesFallout 4Warning: Explicit Humor

"Awh, come on... I ain't never done nothin' like this before!"

Mama Murphy spoke up, "C'mon kid, go for it!"

Sturges frowned at her, "C'mon Grandma, ain't you supposed to help get me out of these situations?"

Mama Murphy scoffed, "No! And it's aren't you, not ain't."

She left and I looked back to Sturges, smiling triumphantly. I was trying to get him to dance with me, but he kept refusing. I would get him on his feet, and do what I do best: keep him on his toes. He stood in front of me, shaking his head, "Oh, come on, you know me. I got the grace of a buffalo. Why don't we just go have sex or fix a toaster or somethin'?We're both good at that!"

I chuckled, "You're sweeter than champagne, honey. C'mere, and I'll teach you the basics."

"This ain't a good idea."

"Oh hush, Sturges, it'll be fine. Worst case scenario being a broken toe for one of us." I raised my brows, "Or are you too scared?"

He frowned, "Awh, come on, that ain't fair! I'll do anything to get out of this. Honest. Want to see me punch a Deathclaw? I'll do it."

I narrowed my eyes, "You got the balls for that but you won't dance with me? Come on, it'll be fun."

He scratched the back of his hair, looking to the side, "Actually... Do you hear that? I think Preston is saying somethin' about a settlement. Oh well! Best get goin'!"

I tapped a foot, "Get back here, you!"

He continued walking, shrugging a shoulder, "Can't hear you!"

I ran, hopping up and latching onto his back, "I said get back here and dance with me!"

He latched his hands under my thighs, piggy-backing me around the workshop as he walked out. I stayed still, hugging his back, giggling every now and then as someone mentioned it to him. Nick walked by, "Hey, Sturges, I got this wire that's been bothering me, I was wondering if you--" He saw me and chuckled, "Nevermind, you got a virus of your own."

I stuck my tongue out at him, giving Sturges's ribs a squeeze with my thighs, "Hya! Go on, my trusty steed!"

He continued at his normal pace, looking sideways at me, "You know that saying?"

"You have to be more specific, buddy."

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy," he winked.

I blushed, "I don't think this is what it means when they say 'ride a cowboy'."

He frowned, "Well, shoot. What else would it mean?"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??