Butch DeLoria ➵ Prankster

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing, Suggestive

I stood on a chair, securing a thin, nearly invisible string

I stood on a chair, securing a thin, nearly invisible string. I tied it around my finger, then set it around a stray nail sticking out of the wall. I heard the slinking noise of the door opening, and froze immediately, looking over my shoulder. I saw Butch and sighed, "Thank god. I thought you were Brotch. Close the damn door idiot. And stop staring at my ass."

He did one of those two things. He shut the door, and leaned against it, "What the hell are you up to?"

"The fuck you care for?"

"No need to be so hostile. Just makin' conversation. By the looks of it, you're tryna make our teacher's life hell. That's definitely gonna get you a good talking-to from the Overseer." His eyes trailed up my legs to my face and he gave me a smug grin, "Sure be a shame if he found out somehow."

I finished what I was doing and hopped to the ground, sliding the chair back behind a desk and getting my gear together, "What do you want, Butch?"

He hummed in response, "What could I possibly want from someone with a body like yours?"

I rolled my eyes, "You want a fuckin' sweet roll? Ten bucks? Something I'll willingly provide?"

He raised a brow, "Go on a date with me, and we'll call it even."

I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him, "You serious?"

He shrugged, "Yeah. You're the second most badass kid in the Vault; the first being myself. I can't help but dig you. Go on a date with me, and I'll keep my lips sealed."

I chuckled, "Go on a date with me, and I promise your lips won't be sealed for long."

"I meant I wouldn't tell the Overseer about another one of your 'devious criminal acts', but hey, I ain't complainin'."

He walked over to me, "I'll see you around." He leaned down a little, pushing his lips to mine sweetly.

The way he kissed me was surprising. I thought he'd go at it like a dog at peanut butter, but his kiss was outstanding. The way his tongue softly showed his feelings for me and the way his chest brushed mine. He backed off and walked out, the door shutting behind him. I blushed, completely frozen and practically forgetting everything that had just happened.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??