Mason ➵ Overboss

Mason
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing, Light Gore

I rolled my eyes, "The Operators are so much better than the Pack

I rolled my eyes, "The Operators are so much better than the Pack."

Mason crossed his arms, his biceps noticeably contorting, "Look, darlin', that's just because you've never been with a Pack member."

I chuckled, "That'll be the day." I smiled at him with suave, "What are you in for?" We were currently in a cell of the Disciples. We were both drugged and brought here, and I knew he didn't have an answer. I cooed, "Big, strong man like yourself can't handle a little chloroform?"

He smirked, "You sayin' you can?"

I rolled my eyes as Nisha walked by. I yanked Mason up, pushing his face to the bars and using his necklace to clang on the bars, "Hey, Nisha!" She looked over and approached, an eery, questioning, smile on her face. I tossed Mason back, making him fall onto the bench, "What are we in here for? I got places to be and people to do, I can't be holed up here forever."

She smiled wider, "My boy's got hungry. Thought you two would cease their hunger."

I gasped, "You sayin' I make people lose their appetite?"

I knew damn well what she meant. I leaned my forehead on the bars, releasing a dramatic, sad sigh, before swiftly yanking her collar and pulling her face to the bars, her metal mask clanging to the floor. Mason watched over my shoulder as I flicked a blade out and held it under Nisha's nose, becoming gravely serious, "Listen up, fucko, I don't have time for you and whatever bullshit you're trying to accomplish. I can take care of you and your boys, the same way I took care of Colter. Except I won't need a squirt gun to do it." I pulled her closer, cutting beneath her nose a little, "So you go and get your damn keys from your whore house, and let me and my mate the fuck out of here. Capiché?"

I shoved her off and she picked up her mask, avoiding eye contact with the men that came to see what was up. People got back to work and I crossed my arms, pacing. Mason smiled, standing up and gripping my shoulders, stopping me. His blue eyes pierced into mine, and he smirked, "You're pretty sexy when you get angry."

I smiled dashingly at him, "I know." I gently moved his hands off of me, turning around and putting my back to his chest. I reached one arm around my back, looking up at him and running my fingers through his hair, "A compliment from a man like yourself sure gets me worked up, you know that?"

He blushed, "Seriously?"

I laughed, pulling away with a turn, "No."

He frowned a little, blush still visible under his face paint. Nisha returned, unlocking the cage. I crossed my arms, serious again. Pointing a finger at her, I walked off, "Try shit like that again, I'll put your head on my wall."

We walked out, and Mason looked at me, "You reckon we'll have to take care of them?"

"Honey, I'm the Overboss." I turned to him, stroking his jaw and cooing, "I take care of who I want." I winked and walked off, leaving the man dumbfounded.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??