Tulip ➵ Home

Tulip
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing

"And you see that bar all the way in the back? No, a little higher

"And you see that bar all the way in the back? No, a little higher. Yeah, that one! That's Moriarty's. He's cool I guess. If you're smart. If not, he'll rob you blind of your money without being sneaky. He's a slick bastard but he sure knows what he's doing."

Tulip held my arm comfortingly as I showed her around my hometown, gaining numerous unusual glances as a human and a ghoul walked through town arm in arm. I'd told everyone that my girlfriend (who'd I'd been going to visit for a year now), was going to be in town, so they were all sort of anxious to see who won my heart. She smiled a little, "Sounds like me."

I chuckled, "In a way. Except the fact that I actually like you, and you're not as... what the word I'm looking for? Oh, yeah. You're not as bastard-y, I guess."

She let out a gentle laugh, warming my heart. She pointed elsewhere, "And what's in that?"

"That's where Moira is. She has a lot of cool stuff."

A frown immediately appeared on her face, "Is that the woman that sent you out on all those supposed-to-be one-way trips! She nearly got you killed! Fourteen times!"

I shrugged, "Keeps me on my toes." I smiled and tugged on her arm a little, "And you see that place?"

She squinted, looking across the city to a large home near the entrance, "What about it?"

"That's our home."

She froze up, looking to me with overflowing love in her eyes, "Our?"

"Our. That's why I told you to pack whatever you wanted to keep. Hope you did, because the Underworld is a thing of the past. Oh, and Gob's here too, I guess. That's besides the point. Anyways, that beautiful home is ours. I've already had it furnished and cleaned, and there's even a Mr. Handy inside. He tells stupid jokes but that's okay. Oh, and-"

She cut me off, "It sounds greater than anything in the world. Now come on, I have a whole bunch of shit to unpack."

"What all did you bring?"

"Whatever I wanted to keep."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??