Charon ➵ Strength

Charon
Fallout 3
Warning: Smut

CharonFallout 3Warning: Smut

"Please, Charon?"

He shook his head with a small frown on his lips, "No. I don't want to hurt you."

I leaned against the door of an abandoned janitors closet we'd decided to make our camp for the night, "You don't wanna hurt me? Oh please, we've been through heaven and hell together, Charon. And if you're aware of your strength, then just try to keep it under wraps, okay?"

The tall ghoul stayed seated in his chair, wrapping duct tape around a part of his gun that needed fixing, "It's not that easy."

"Charon, if you don't want to have sex, that's all you have to say, alright? I won't get butt hurt about it or anything, pinkie promise."

He stayed quiet for a while, moving to put his gun on the floor, "It's not that I don't want to... but..."

"So you do want to?"

"I guess, but still, I don't want to end up hurting you."

I walked over, pulling him to his feet and flushing my waist against his sweetly, looking up at him, "What if I want you to hurt me?"

"Then you're a fucking idiot."

He pushed his lips to mine, placing his hands on my waist after some hesitation, his thumbs slightly digging into my skin, not hard enough to cause pain. I let out a small moan as his hands slid from my hips, to my backside, pulling me closer and closer by the second. I darted my tongue between his lips, him immediately knowing what I wanted and picking up the dominance. He moved us around swiftly, pushing my back to a wall, the only one without shelves.

I let out a groan at the movement, and as his waist grazed mine, he let out a quiet moan. Smiling, I turned us around, pushing him to the wall and grinding over his hard-on. He let out a loud grunt, grabbing my wrists and moving our position to the desk. I hopped up, sitting on it and parting my legs so he could stand between them. Gracing me, he got his hips closer than intended.

I put a hand on his chest, telling him to wait a second. Sitting up with an arched back, I pulled my shirt over my head, then stood up to remove my pants. Charon understood and did the same, though it took his longer due to the armor he was riddled with. As he struggled with his pants, I admired his chest, staring at the muscles that decorated his lengthy frame. He saw me staring, and I assume he must have been self-conscious because he quickly averted my eyes elsewhere when he stood between my legs and kissed me. I heard the roll of duct tape clatter from the desk to the floor, but gave it no mind.

I linked my heels together behind Charon's back, digging him closer to me. I reached behind my back to remove my bra, but he quickly moved my hands away, saying he wanted to do that part himself, then actually doing so. His lips immediately scaled down my neck and I slowly laid back. He managed to get on top of me, never letting his lips leave my body.

I suddenly was buzzed back to the situation when his lips reached my breasts, working in different areas to see what would drive me wild. He found a decent spot and left an even more decent hickey before reaching down and removing my underwear. He pulled away completely, admiring me under him. I blushed and looked away, "Staring isn't polite."

"Neither am I."

"I know."

He delved back into me, his touch becoming a rough, beloved thing against my skin. He pulled his boxers off, loooking down and positioning himself before looking to me, "You ready?"

I bit my lip, pointing to a bag I'd left in the corner, "There's a condom in the smallest pocket."

He got it out and slid it on, "Jesus, were you preparing for this or something?"

"I prepare for everything. You know that."

He positioned himself again, and inched his way inside of me, moving, then stopping. He examined my facial features to know when I'd adjusted. He pulled out, reaching over and locking the door as a last minute precaution before coming back and immediately slamming his full length inside of me, making me give a hearty moan. I arched my back up off the desk, rolling my hips in sync with his. He reached a hand down, rubbing a bundle of nerves that I was surprised he knew about. I moaned again, digging my nails into his shoulder blades and erupting a quiet moan from him.

Hearing him moan out was like music to my ears. I continued to keep rhythm with him, until his thumb pushed harder against my sensitivity, making me moan his name and release instantly. At that, he did the same, pulling out and moving to yank a sheet off the unused mattress. He sat in the chair moving to sit closer to the desk and rest his head on my shoulder as I lay down. He held the sheet up and I covered myself, even managing to get it down to his level and cover him as best I could.

I looked at him, "See? And you were afraid you'd hurt me."

He looked away, "I was just being safe." His eyes met mine again, "But, since we both know that I won't... maybe this can become a more common ritual?"

I let out a tired chuckle, "Sure."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??