Butch DeLoria ➵ Stay

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing, Domestic Abuse

I looked at Butch as he sat on my medical table, "How do you fuck yourself up this bad?"

My dad poked his head in the doorway, "Language!" I rolled my eyes and waved him off, closing the door and locking it for personal privacy, and because I had to for medical reasons. I raised my brows as I rifled through a drawer, "So? What happened?"

He shrugged.

Butch was in pretty bad condition. He had some glass shards in his right palm, and a non-puffy black eye. Blood ran from his nose, combining with similar red fluid outing from a busted lip. I pulled a stool to the table, moving a magnifying glass in front of me. I gently held his palm in one hand, and tweezer's in the other. I went to work in removing the glass and putting it in a small container to go in the trash. I examined a piece before sighing, "The glass... is it from a beer bottle?"

He looked at a wall silently.

I frowned, "Why does she keep doing this Butch?"

He shrugged.

"Come on. Talk to me. It'll help you focus on something different."

He frowned a little, "She's still mad at my old man for up and leavin' her. I'm close enough to a split image of him when they were our age... So she drinks and thinks I'm him... Takes her anger out on me. I dunno why you're makin' it a big deal, toots. Glass never hurt nobody."

I frowned at him, ignoring the last part, "Look, she can't keep doing this to you. I won't stand for it any longer. Pisses me off."

He shrugged.

I threw away the glass remnants and cleaned his palm, bandaging it with a method my father showed me. I grabbed a wet cloth and stood, gently putting it to his lip as he held tissue to his nose. Damn he had nice lips. I wiped them off, cleaning the cut and then gluing it shut. I told him to stick out his lower lip so it could dry, and he did. He looked like a ten year old that didn't get a Sweet Roll for his birthday. It dried, but that didn't stop it from swelling just a bit. He had cleaned his nose up, and it was just a bit bruised on the bridge.

I cupped his jaw, and he put his hand over mine, rubbing it roughly with his thumb. He yanked me into a hug, so I stood between his legs. He looped them around me, and I chuckled, kissing his cheek gently. I pulled away and he pulled me back, putting his chin on my chest and looking up at me, "You think we'll ever get out of this Vault? Maybe get a place of our own out in the Wastes?"

I looked at his gorgeous eyes with his dark lashes, "Would you like that?" He nodded and pulled me into another hug. I pulled away, cleaning up the station. He stayed seated on the table, and I looked at him, "Did you want to sleep with me tonight?"

He smiled smartly, "Sleep with you? Or sleep with you?"

There's the Butch I know. That was a good sign at least. I chuckled at his coy humor, and unlocked my door, telling my dad the news, "Dad! Butch is staying the night tonight so don't be a bother!"

He looked at me, "What's he staying for?"

I looked over my shoulder at Butch, who had already plopped onto my bed, "Uhm... He's... too unhealthy... too... function."

He raised a brow, "Name one time that boy has 'functioned'."

I simply winked and he chuckled, waving me off and promising to leave us alone. I lay next to Butch, who used his jacket as a blanket for the both of us. Cold leather and a gorgeous man. What more could I want?

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??