Paladin Danse ➵ Hush

Paladin Danse
Fallout 4
Warning: Cursing

Paladin Danse Fallout 4Warning: Cursing

I sat in the closet, stifling giggles. Deacon sat beside me, peeking out of the small slit in the door. He waved a hand at me, whispering, "Hush! Here he comes!" He snickered, and pullled me over to watch what would happen.

The three of us, me, Deacon, and Danse, had an ongoing prank war. Me and Deacon recently teamed up, because Danse suddenly got extremely good at pranking, which was very out of place for the soldier. We had emptied out the inside of his mattress. We put nails on the bottom, and taped water balloons, filled with mirelurk droppings, to the top. Danse entered the room, and sighed, running a hand through his hair. There was no denying that Danse was an absolutely gorgeous man, inside and out. We watched as he kicked off his shoes, grabbed a book called 'Brotherhood Conduct', and went to lay on his bed.

He did so, and all the balloons burst. Danse immediately froze, covered in clear goo. Deacon opened the door, and we were both laughing so hard we couldn't breathe. Danse threw his book at Deacon's head, and the man bolted. I closed his bedroom door and sighed, wiping a single tear. I chuckled, "That was hilarious."

He grumbled something.

"What was that?"

He frowned, "Nothing. I'm going to shower."

I opened the door for him as he stormed out. Deacon reappeared, snickering, "What next?"

I smirked, watching Danse's hips as he walked off, "You think this ship has any ice on board?"

We grabbed a large bucket of ice, sneaking in the steam filled room. Danse always took million degree showers, which usually turned his skin pink for a minute or two afterwards. Deacon stifled laughter as he held up three fingers. As his last one fell, we tipped the ice water into the shower. To this day, Danse's girly scream fill me with joy. Deacon absolutely lost it. He cackled so loud, he lost breath and nearly passed out from the steam in the air. The shower water turned off, and Danse swung the curtain open, completely bare-skinned. Deacon continued laughing as he covered his eyes and left the room.

Danse stood with his arms crossed, his hair matted to his forehead. Water rolled down his facial features. He scoffed, "I can't even shower in peace with you two on board."

I smirked at him, "Hell no you can't. That's what you get for calling me over to Cambridge to take care of your ghoul problem."

"That was four years ago."

"Oh hush, you love me."

He scowled, "We're married. I have no choice."

"Fuck yeah you don't!"

He shut the curtain, and began showering again, asking me to join him. I shrugged and did so. May as well give him something in return for being pranked, even if that thing melted my skin off. I wondered how he could stand the hot water. It was as if he wasn't even human.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??