Travis Miles ➵ View

Travis Miles
Fallout 4
Warning: None

I hopped up on the table, balancing on the stand, looking around

I hopped up on the table, balancing on the stand, looking around. Travis stood on the ground, gently pulling the hem of my shirt, "Get down from there before you get hurt!" I jumped down, landing with a thud. I grabbed his hand, a wild smile coming over my face. He seemed more worried, "Why did I have to come here with you?"

"Because, Travis, this is serious to me!"

I dragged him behind me, exiting above the Commonwealth. This place was where I'd killed the Courser and took his chip. Now, it was my favorite view in the world, besides Travis, of course.

The sky was a bright pink, and a dark orange. Different, but similar. I looked out over the landscape, standing on the very edge. Travis, much to my surprise stood next to me, "Oh... wow."

I smiled, keeping my eyes on the landscape below us, "Hell looks different 54 stories up, doesn't it?" He could only nod in response. I had never been here at sunset, and wanted my first time to be with the most special guy in the world, to me. Travis's fingers brushed mine, and I understood, grabbing his fingers. To the left, the sky's blue was a light purple. To the right, the sun had just disappeared, a few clouds being all that was left of it.

I looked at Travis, only to see his eyes on me. I loved when he had this look in his eyes. The only other time I saw this look, was when we got married, maybe about two months ago? Yeah. Two months ago. Happiest day of my damn life.

His eyes were chocolate, overflowing with warmth, desperate for love and happy for reciprocated feelings. It was so heartfelt my knees would still go weak, even 54 stories above the ground. I blushed, looking away, "So? What do you think?"

He kept the lovesick look on his face, his smile small enough to show he cared and that he was happy. He looked like he might melt under my touch, keeping his eyes on me, "The view is amazing."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??