Butch DeLoria ➵ Style

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

Butch DeLoriaFallout 3Warning: Suggestive, Cursing

I fell back on the bed with ease, Butch over me. I looped a leg around him and he chuckled between our tongues. I reached up, running my fingers through his hair and messing it up. He pulled away from me before I could blink, running over to our dirty mirror. I sat up, sexually frustrated, and frowned, "Is something wrong?"

He gingerly touched his hair, ruffling through the dresser drawers and getting out his hair gel. I scoffed, "Seriously? You're worried about your hair?"

He glared at me over his shoulder, "It was lookin' real fine today! 'Till you got a hold of it..." He turned back to his mirror, pulling out two different switchblades from his pocket. He put the bladed one down, and flipped the other one out. I let out a snort of laughter, "Butch, what the hell is that thing?"

He turned around, his hair curling over his brows, holding up the switch. Instead of a blade, it wielded a... comb...? He held it, pointing it at me, "It's a fuckin' comb because you can't stop messing up my hair!"

"Oh please. You're such a princess."

"King, actually."

He went back to his mirror, and I crossed my arms, watching as he used two fingers to put the clear gel through his hair, and a little on his comb before fixing his hair up. It took fifteen minutes. He went to the sink, wetting a rag and cleaning the comb prongs before closing it. He tossed it onto the dresser next to the blade, and looked back to me. I stood up, "You know what, Butch? I apologize. I'm so very deeply, deeply, deeply sorry for the wrongdoing that has fallen on you because of me."

He narrowed his eyes in suspicion, "Okay... I forgive you... I guess."

I gave him a quick apology kiss, distracting him so I could run both hands through his hair. He let out a strangled yelp and pulled away from me and turning back to the mirror. He looked at me over his bare shoulder, "Should I even bother fixin' it again?"

I chuckled, "No. Now come over here and finish what you started."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??