Butch DeLoria ➵ Phermones

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Smut

I sat in Rivet City, at Gary's restaurant

I sat in Rivet City, at Gary's restaurant. Angela was seated next to me, on break, "Thank you so much for those Ant Phermones! They worked amazingly! Here's what I have leftover, if you want it." I thanked her quietly and took it, shrugging and putting some on. Might as well. Wasn't like I'd be anywhere near any of the guys here anyways. I watched suddenly as the door opened and Butch came in. He gave me a glance, and I smiled a little, standing up. We met in the middle of the market, and I gripped the front of his leather jacket, dragging him behind me. He stayed silent.

We got to our room, and I shut the door behind us, making sure to like it. I turned around, my chest against Butch's. He leaned down, putting his nose under my ear, "What are you wearing?"

I smiled, putting my palm on his clothed crotch, "Clothes. Care to change that?"

He grinned deviously, gently shoving me on the bed. I lay back, and he got on top of me, sliding his jacket off and carefully hanging it up. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his lips to mine. He darted his tongue between my soft lips, and I let out a slight moan as we fought for dominance in a heated battle of passion. Surprisingly, I won. I bucked my hips, making his jaw and muscles weaken. Using the second of dominance, I immediatly flipped him over, grabbed his hand (somewhat pinning him down), and grinding heavily on him. His face went slack from pleasure before contorting again.

I stood up quickly, slipping my shirt and pants off, then my underwear. He did the same on the bed, fumbling with his belt for a split second. He slid his underwear off, and the garment stayed hooked around his ankle, seeing as I stopped him from finishing. He pulled away from me slightly, "Hold on, babe, I wanna try something." He stayed on his back, reaching his hands to my thighs. I watched as he gently pulled me forwards, and I understood. I sat on his chest, my knees on either side of his head. He stared up at me, making me feel prettier than I was, "This okay with you, doll?"

Any shot I had of being dominate disappeared, and I could only nod dumbly. He gripped the outside of my thighs, pulling them apart slightly for easier access. I watched his face closely and he pushed his lips to me, waiting for me to adjust before thrusting his tongue up and down my sensitivity. I let out a light moan, entangling my fingers in his black hair. I felt his teeth graze my clit, "Daddy!"

He froze, pulling away a little. His cheeks were extremely flushed, "W-What...?"

A hand flew to my mouth, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I... I didn't even know I was into that..."

His eyes went back to my core, unable to meet mine, "Didn't know I was into it either..."

I blushed as he delved back into me, using his tongue, and and even his teeth, to cause me pleasure. I moaned the kink-name again, but it only seemed to get him going. Soon after, I released onto him, sitting back. I watched as he used a finger to get my liquid off his chest. He stuck his finger on his tongue, and took another scoop, holding it up to me. Blushing, I wrapped my lips around his finger, sucking lightly as he removed it from my mouth. He caught his breath, "You wanna be on top tonight?"

I fell beside him, "No-"

He immediatly got over me, and pounded himself into me mercilessly. I screamed out his name, and was worried that our neighbors would hear and bitch about it tomorrow. All worries fled though as he gripped my hips, his head going back from the immense pleasure he seemed to find inside of me. He came before I did, seeing as I already had, but I quickly released again. Panting, he fell back into a chair, sliding on his underwear and jeans. I watched as he picked up my clothes, folding them neatly. He sat on the foot of the bed and lay back, resting his head on my stomach, "You're absolutely incredible."

I chuckled, putting in my undergarments and running my fingers down his chest and stomach calmly, "I know. Remember in the Vault when you joked about how much of a pussy I was?"

He smiled in remembrance, Yeah. Should've been joking about how much of a pussy you have."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??