Robert MacCready ➵ Soft

Robert MacCready
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

"You're such a softie, you know that?"

MacCready frowned, his face reddening, "No I'm not. I'm a hired gun. Not a softie."

"You're both."

"How?"

"Well, you're all tough when we're in public, but when we're alone, you're a big dork. Not complaining."

He scowled, "I am not a dork."

"You have every issue of the Grognak series. You're a dork. Embrace it. Just say you're a softie, and I'll go on with my day."

He scoffed, "But I'm not!"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh yeah? Prove it!"

He looked up at me from his spot on the bed, his cheeks red, "The way you said that was hot..."

I stuck my tongue out at him, and he sat up, grabbing my hand. He stood up, twirling me and tripping me so I landed with my back on the bed. I ran my fingers through his hair, chuckling, "I have to admit... You got game, MacCready."

"I'm proving to you that I'm tough on the streets and the sheets."

My cocky grin faded into a more subtle smile, excited to see what would come of this. He moved my hands from the back of his neck, interlacing our fingers and slamming my hands onto the mattress space above my head. He gazed down on me, and I raised my head, smiling dominantly, "Do shit, MacCready. I don't have all night."

He narrowed his eyes, "You're sure you want it now?"

I smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the lips, "Softie."

"Asking for consent doesn't make me a softie."

"Prove i-"

He leaned over the bed, pushing his lips to mine hastily, immediately yanking my shirt over my head. He pulled away from me, and I leaned up, trying to keep my lips to his. He put a hand in my hair and pulled me back, a small sound of pleasure coming from my lips. He ran his finger tips down the center of my chest and down my stomach to my pant line, my breath hitching. He hummed as his eyes scanned my waist and neck, trying to decide where to pounce. I moved my hands to my pants to remove them, and he swatted them away, kissing down my stomach and removing all my undergarments with a clean movement.

MacCready sat on his knees on the floor at the end of the bed, my thighs on his shoulders. He gripped the outsides of my legs, spreading them further. I let out a soft moan just from the contact as he left dark hickeys in numerous places. Guess I wouldn't be wearing shorts for the next few days.

I sat up, looking down at him and trying to find my breath, "Fuck, MacCready just... get there already..."

He kept his lips to my leg, dragging his tongue from my inner thigh to where my legs met, making me suck in a breath and fall back on the bed and push my palms to my eyes, tugging and tangling my hair. MacCready pulled my thighs apart and down, reaching his skilled tongue further into me. One hand released my other leg as he worked on getting rid of his own clothes.

I felt my toes curl and my back arch as I practically grinded against his mouth. He let out a rusty moan, probably from him pleasing himself where I couldn't see. After releasing, my muscles calmed, and I panted before he stood over me, kissing my neck sweetly, "You ready?"

Not being able to speak yet, and my legs still shaking, I nodded lazily as a slight sweat broke out on my brow. He pushed his lips to a sensitive spot on my neck, making me moan all that much louder when he thrusted the first few times. I turned my head to the side, one hand tangled in his hair, and the other digging my nails into his back. He continued thrusting, every now and then letting out a low moan. He pulled out then released, me doing the same a second time. My fingers twitched as I closed my eyed, panting.

MacCready looked at me, still splayed openly before me, and smiled before laying next to me, "How was that for a softie?"

"I love you so much..."

"Am I still a softie?"

"Yes."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??