Arthur Maxson ➵ Distraction

Arthur Maxson
Fallout 4
Warning: Smut

"Well, Danse, if you moved your stationary existence here

"Well, Danse, if you moved your stationary existence here..."

God I hated these stupid meetings. Arthur and the Head Paladin and Scribe were discussing scouting routes and whatnot. We sat in chairs at a long table, and map lay out before us. I only came to these because I liked Arthur's serious voice. I sat close to him, resting my head on his shoulder as he spoke to Danse, who sat on his right. Arthur used to shake off PDA, but soon found out I couldn't be stopped.

I sat in a dumb silence, toying with Arthur's fingers, which were calmly rested on my thigh. I smiled a little, and took my hand from his. Under the table, I put my palm over the area where his legs met. His sentence halted. He cleared his throat, and went on speaking, in a slightly higher pitch. He finished off the conversation bluntly, turning to me, "What do you think you're doing?"

I shrugged, not moving my hand, "I'm bored."

He sighed, "Look, now isn't the time, alright? How about after the meeting? We can go back to my quarters in a bit, okay?"

I frowned, "If you say so."

The meeting went on, and people spoke with other people, and I was alone again as Maxson went back to Danse. This time, I quietly, swiftly slid my hands into his waistband, and completely wrapped myself around him. He blushed, and yanked my hand out, shooing me off. He said something to Danse, and stood up, scooting his chair back and saying the meeting was over. He grabbed my wrist and went out, Danse giving his team members a confused frown.

I simply smiled as Arthur guided us to his room, locking the door behind him. He went to his dresser, fumbling around for something, "That was an inappropriate action in front of my soldiers."

I bit my lip, sitting on the bed, "Bite me."

He placed whatever he'd grabbed on the bed beside me, and I saw it to be a condom. He pulled me to my feet, pushing my back against a wall, "Oh, I plan to, darling. You're actions deserve at least a small punishment, don't you think?" He purred, pushing his lips to mine and parting my legs with a knee.

I smiled a little, lowering myself to grind on his upper thigh gently. He raised his leg, earning a soft moan from me. I felt my shoulder blades dig into the metal wall, creating a painfully pleasing feeling in my chest. I ran my hands over Arthur's shoulders, dismissing him of his jacket, and watching as he kicked it to the side. He pulled his lips away from mine, attacking my neck with his teeth, biting and nipping in the right areas over and over again.

He finally hoisted me up, and brought me to the bed, flopping me down on my back and ridding me of my top. He moved a gentle hand under the arch of my back, pulling my waist up to meet his. We kicked our shoes off and they hit the floor with a thud. He pulled off of me, undoing his belt with odd ease and dropping it on top of his jacket. I hooked my thumbs inside my jeans, wiggling out of them and discarding them along with everything else.

He unbuttoned his pants, peeling them off as well and tossing them over his shoulder. He looked back to me, and I smiled, raising my legs and little. Arthur understood, taking his place between them and grinding against me as he kissed my collarbone. He pulled away, getting on his knees at the foot of the bed. He put his hands on my stomach and sides, trailing his lips down my body and stopping at my upper thighs. I looked down at him hungrily, his eyes staying on mine. I expected him to use his lips, but instead, he held up a single digit, watching my face contort as he used my heat as lube before making his way inside me.

He pulled his finger out before jamming it in again, turning and curling where he knew right. I wrapped my legs around his shoulders, attempting to pull his face closer, but he stayed anchored. He pulled out painfully slow, entering even slower. I let out a shaky moan, "Sweet Jesus... J-Just do it already."

I heard him click his tongue as his eyes settled on his finger, thrusting in and out of me slowly, "No. This is, after all, supposed to be a punishment."

I let out another moan, trying to grind down on his finger. He moved his finger away, making me let out a small wimper. After a few seconds, I sat up, pulling away from him and instead thrusting two fingers into myself roughly. He stood up, watching my movements intently. I felt my wrist tremble and my stomach twitch. Arthur pulled my hand away gently, interlacing our fingers, "You sure know how to put on a show."

I only moaned at feeling him on top of me again. Using my heels, I attempted at getting his boxers down. I failed miserably and he chuckled, taking them down for me. He stared at me, a moaning, red mess under him, and smiled, "I think you've suffered enough. What do you say?"

I let out a moan, "God, just-"

He thrust inside of me, not letting me finish, cutting my sentence off with a quiet moan of his own. I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into me and digging my nails into his shoulder blades. He let out a grunt from the feeling, pulling out and slamming back into me. I let out a louder moan, and he pushed his lips to mine to silence me. He went on, his waist grazing a sensitive area I didn't know I had until now. He pulled out really quick, sliding the forgotten condom on and slamming back into me at light speed. I moaned out his name, and felt my stomach lose its tension. His did the same almost instantly.

He flopped next to me, panting and taking care of the condom. I ran my fingers through my hair, stretching my arm out, "Shit... I might have to toy with you more."

He raised his brows, closing his eyes tiredly, "You think I was the one being toyed with?"

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??