Kent Connolly ➵ Ouch

Kent Connolly
Fallout 4
Warning: Slight Gore

I dived inside the Memory Den, swiftly greeting Irma with a lack of interest before going into Kent's room

I dived inside the Memory Den, swiftly greeting Irma with a lack of interest before going into Kent's room. I entered, and saw him sitting in his chair, adjusting his radio. He turned it down when he saw me. I had been heavily injured. Nearly lost my arm. I was fixed up by a doctor, so I was clean, but I was still a mess. Kent immediately hopped up and wrapped an arm around me, taking me to gently lay on the bed. I leaned back against the wall, and spread my legs lazily he crawled on the bed, sitting criss-crossed between them comfortably, "What happened? Why were you gone so long? I missed you, why did you go?"

I rubbed my temples, "I was going to do something to help out Hancock. He actually came with me. Saved my life, if I'm correct. We were caught off guard by raiders. I missed you too, Kent."

His face contorted in worry, "I... I-I won't let you go places like that anymore. If I didn't let you, this- this wouldn't have happened. This is all my fault."

My attention was immediately caught, "Woah, woah, woah, Kent, it was Hancock who asked for my help. You didn't have a say in the matter. Nothing about this is your fault." I smiled, putting on a showy, deep voice, "Plus, without me, the Mayor of Goodneighbor would have perished under the evil foot of a one-eyed Raider!"

His eyes were immediately lit up with excitement, and a small smile appeared, "What then?"

"We walked into Hallucigen, expecting a few Gunners, and lo! Raiders filled the corners, waiting for us! They mumbled nonsense, and we put them out of their misery! Alas, they had backup! We had to make a hasty escape! But we lived!"

His eyes glittered with interest, "Wow, you're like- like a real life hero!"

I smiled sweetly, "I sure am." I kissed him sweetly, standing up to grab a water, "I'm your hero, and your hero alone."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??