Butch DeLoria ➵ Art

Butch DeLoria
Fallout 3
Warning: Cursing

I sat on a stool, back straight and my hand guiding the paintbrush in a slope down the canvas to make a wave

I sat on a stool, back straight and my hand guiding the paintbrush in a slope down the canvas to make a wave. My dad had recently handed me a bunch of holotapes belonging to some God from before the war named Bob Ross, and he really seemed to be good at inspiring people!

I twisted my shoulders releasing the tension from my back and cleaning my brush. I dipped the brush into a grey color, and was back at it. I sensed someone behind me, but tapped my focus into the painting, not caring about the person. Probably just someone coming in for a brush or someone that forgot their paint.

I heard a small voice behind me, "Woah... did you... paint all of that? Just now?"

I turned around, seeing Butch. Even as I looked at him, his eyes stayed on the painting. I smiled a little, reaching over and putting a finger under his chin and shutting his slack jaw. I wiped some paint on his nose afterwards, making him go cross-eyed to try to look at it. He sat next to me, in a chair, his head next to my waist since I was perched on a stool. I continued to paint, and he rested his cheek on my thigh, watching me. I chuckled, looking down at him, "You like it?"

"Yeah. Say, you're a good painter..." He looked up at me, giving me that dashing sideways smile of his, "Wanna paint me nude?"

I looked down at him, "You serious?"

He nodded, smiling at my reaction, "Yeah. You see that art in our history textbooks? Seems to be something people used to be into. We can call it 'reviving a culture'."

I sighed, "You want me to paint you nude so you can turn it in for the assignment Brotch gave us, right?"

He gave me a reckless look, "Yeah; just imagine the look on his face! He'd have to give us an A, too, because it is, technically, reviving a culture."

I smiled, "You really want me to do this?"

"Yes. C'mon it'll be fun for both of us!"

I chuckled, "You're awful. I'll do it, but only to make Brotch's eyes burn."

He frowned, "Was that an insult?"

I cooed, "It was, Butch, whatcha gon' do about it?"

He shrugged, "You're helpin' me out with an assignment, so I can't do shit until we turn in the painting."

"I'm gonna make your dick small."

He winked, "It'd still be bigger than anyone else's in the Vault."

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??