Arcade Gannon ➵ Tension

Arcade Gannon
Fallout New Vegas
Warning: Suggestive

Arcade GannonFallout New VegasWarning: Suggestive

I sat on a rock in Zion, legs stretched out. Using my thumb, I jammed the root and flower into a syringe Arcade had happened to have. Once filled, I smiled at him. He raised his brows, "Don't do it."

I edged the needle closer to my wrist, "I'm gonna do it."

"Don't do it."

"I'm gonna do it."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

I was about to inject myself, when he grabbed my wrist. His cheeks reddened, since he wasn't one for contact. We had been together for a few months, but nothing would change the way he was. He frowned, "If you're going to try to inject dust into yourself, at least do it right." He took the syringe from my hand, crossing his long legs and facing me, scooting closer. He pushed his glasses up by the frame, and placed his left hand on my thigh, just above my knee. His face was red, but his hands were steady. He narrowed his eyes, "You have to do it in a more fatty area, so you don't feel the needle as much. It'll also help it get into your bloodstream easier."

I gasped dramatically, "You callin' me fat?"

He shook his head, "I can't stand you."

"Good thing we're sitting."

"Hush. Let me concentrate."

I rolled my eyes, as he carefully picked out an area to inject. I grinned slyly, "If you wanted to rub up on my legs, you could have just asked."

"What? No, I don't... Hush."

He injected the needle into my skin, pushing the nature inside of me. After emptying it, he took the syringe out, and pulled out a small notepad he kept in his breast pocket, "This is important. I need to know the effects. How do you feel?"

He looked up at me with those gorgeous blue-grey eyes. I grinned, "I feel like we should screw."

His ears reddened and he buried his face in his hands. He calmed down. He cleared his throat, but his voice still cracked, "I- uhm... I meant, like... health-wise."

"Screwing is healthy."

"Look-"

I lay on my back, feeling the warm rock through my clothes, "We have so much sexual tension. When are you gonna make a move, Einstein?"

He sighed, and pondered for a second, "I thought you would make a move. I'm very blunt. You're very... Open. I thought you would do something."

"You are blunt. So, tell me, would you kiss me?"

"Yes."

"Then do it, pussy."

He sighed, and leaned over me awkwardly, pushing his lips to mine. I could faintly feel the frame of his glasses against my brows. His mouth worked wonders. I don't think I'll need flowers to heal me anymore.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed!! Any requests??