♤Wilbur's Routine♡

Wilbur wakes up and got out of bed while his boyfriend,Dave, stayed in to get some more sleep. Wilbur starts his day off with taking a shower which sometimes his boyfriend would join him but not today. Once he finishes showering he dries off,gets dressed,does his hair,brush his teeth then goes down stair to make breakfast. He makes eggs and bacon, while he was doing that he can't help but laugh from the last question he had asked his boyfriend which was 'Isn't eating bacon cannibalism?' He remember asking his boyfriend who just said ,"They died for the greater good aka me. So it's fine. They are giving their king protein or some shit." Dave replies then continues eating. Wilbur sets and plates the food down on the table that they shared,and heads back to their room to wake Dave up to eat. Waking Dave up can be a challenge because sometimes he would have to fight him to get out of bed and sometimes he gets out of bed willingly.  Wilbur gets on the bed and wrapped his arms around his lover and starts kissing earning an groaning noise from him,"Daveeeee,get up and eat some breakfast.  Then you can go back to sleep all you want." He says. "Don't want to. I'll eat later and sleep now." Dave replies refusing to get up.  "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day,it gives you energy and you need it." Wilbur insists. "Yeahh,but I don't need that when I got you." Dave says wrapping his arms around Wilbur kissing him. Wilbur ignores him,"Get out of bed or else I'm gonna force your ass out  myself. " he said as Dave keeps ignoring him. Wilbur slides out of Dave's grip and out of the bed taking the blankets off of him which  to the response of that Dave takes the sheets that were tucked in the bed and took them out so he could use that as a blanket earning an annoyed sigh from Wilbur,"Fine,then I'll ask Clay to eat breakfast with me since you won't! I'm sure big D will come and join me surely. " Wilbur said about to walk out the door but Dave stops him pulling him back on the bed with him and tops him. "Like hell that green bastard is. Only I get to eat with you no one else." Dave said staring down at Wilbur earning a grin from him,"Good,now let's go eat." He says pecking Dave's lips then pushes him to the side heading back to the kitchen with Dave following behind. They took their seats and sat by each other and ate,"You were joking about the whole Dream eating with you right?" Dave asked causing Wilbur to laugh,"Yeah,I was ." He said. "Good..only i can eat with you and eat you." Dave said looking away causing Wilbur to blush. "It's to early in the Morning for this."he said resting his head on Dave's shoulder. "It's never to early to love you." Dave replies then finished his breakfast.  Wilbur smiles softly at him then finishes his breakfast grabbing his and Dave's plate,and walks to the sink to wash the dishes. Dave wraps his arms around Wilbur as he leans into him,"Aren't you going back to sleep?" He asked washing the plates then puts them in the dish rack."Yeahh..but I wanna hold you for a few minutes or something. " he says resting his head on Wilbur's shoulder closing his eyes. "What am I going to do with you?" Wilburn smiles gently at his boyfriend then notices he was becoming heavy ,"Dave! You can't just fall asleep on me like that! Wake up! " he said groaning trying to keep himself but mostly Dave standing. He slowly turns around ready to catch Dave if he falls back which he didn't thankfully, then carried him to their room. "Geez,thought you'd be lighter." He says shoving him onto the bed then puts the blanket over him. Wilbur sighs but then smiles giving his boyfriend a kiss,"I love you so much." He said then leaves the room and  starts cleaning the house. When he finishes he grabs some water and begins streaming while talking to his friends and doing stuff in minecraft. About two hours in he was ending his stream when he left two arms around Then blushes,"Dave! Not now! Not on stream!" He says blushing. "But Wilbur,love of my life, don't say such mean things to your future husband. You'll upset not only fan but me." He said kissing him,"By the way guys,if you didn't know we're dating, well now you know. If you don't like it you can suck it." He continues to kiss Wilbur who blushes then looks away,"Dave! Leave! " he said earning a smirk from him,"Oh noo,Wilbur is gonna cuff me up and punish me. What will I ever do?" He grins causing Wilbur to turn a darker red color,"Go away." He says as Dave reluctantly did as he was told and  leaving the room. The fans were going wild ,"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bye!" He quickly ending the stream then went after Dave,"Dave why did you say that!?" He asked. "Cause I can." Dave said hugging him,"I love you." He said smiling. "Ughhh,i love and hate you sometimes." Wilbur says and hugs back. Dave smiles and plays with his hair,"Wanna go watch some Hamilton then order some pizza?" He asked earning an nod from the British boy.  "Alright,let's go do that then." Dave said giving him one last kiss.