Sick

Niki was sleeping all day she wasn't feeling well and her boyfriend had been taking care of her all day, he gives her whatever she needed ,watched over her,and talked to her keeping her company. It was about lunch time and Wilbur had decided to bring Niki some soup and orange juice for lunch,he walked down the hall and into their room where he set the soup and juice down on the nightstand,"Baby? Princess? Wake up,it's lunch time." Wilbur said softly gently shaking her to wake her up. Niki groans softly before opening her eyes hearing Wilbur saying he had got her lunch and slowly got up rubbing her eyes. Wilbur leaves the rooms for a second then comes back with medicine giving it to her as she takes it then takes a sip of the juice  setting it back down on the night stand,and taking the bowl of soup beginning to eat it,"Thank you." She said softly coughing alittle. " No problem princess." Wilbur said with a smile then gives her head a kiss. Niki finished her food and hands it to Wilbur who happily takes it. "I'm going to sleep some more okay? Thank you for taking care of me." Nikki said going under the blanket to get warm and closes her eyes. Wilbur smiles and kisses her gently,"Yeah no problem.  I love you." He says before getting up to wash the dishes leaving his girlfriend to rest.