Hugs! 🤗👐

The raven haired boy gived Geroge a big hug,"A hug for my homie!!" Sapnap said with a big smile on his face. "Uhhh thankss??" George said slightly confused and hugs back awkwardly. He then sees Dream and quickly leaves George to give his other friend a hug,"Huggg!" Sapnap happily said. "Haha,Yess a homie hug!" Dream said smiling giving a small quick hug back,The raven haired boy then went to find  his other friends to hug.Sapnap was feeling affectionate today he wanted to hug all his homies that he cared for and when he saw one of his friends he would give them a big hug,so far he wasn't satisfied with the hugs he had received when he hugged them, they were either confused awkard hugs or just short and quick hugs. Sapnap then spotted Bad and quickly runs to him with his arms open,"Homie hug!!" He excitedly said as he watched Bad smile at him then hugs him quickly.  Bad quickly hugged back tightly ,"Homie hug!!" he said laughing lightly slightly swaying them back and forth. They hugged for about two minutes, "Hey Bad,you can let go." Sapnap said pleased with the outcome of this homie hug."Yeahh I know,but i don't want let go. I wanna hug you for a few more minutes if that's okay." Bad said.  Sapnap smiles ,"Hell yeah,of course! Best. Homie.Hug.Ever!" he quickly said.