🦃💫Thanksgiving Spirit 💫🦃

this idea came from Karl's stream from today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karl has been trying to show George, Quackity, and Ponk about the true meaning of thanksgiving and so far it's been nothing but chaos.First George and Quackity went at it most of the time fighting over Quackity's armor that George had stolen from him,Sapnap was supposed to be there but he never showed up causing he was busy shitting,and then Ponk and George were at each other's throats then George and Quackity went back at it. Karl sat in the corner watching the mess happening as Ponk joins him watching the other two fight ,"THANKSGIVING HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BRING US TOGETHER AND MADE US FIGHT!!"Quackity shouted making Karl put his head in his hands. Ponk wrapped his arms around the other,"Where's their Thanksgiving Spirit?" Karl said sadly sniffing alittle."l learn something about Thanksgiving." Ponk said holding the other boy. Karl lift his head up,"W-What did you learn?" He asked. "To be thankful,and I wanted to say I'm thankful that you're my friend and that you tried your best." Ponk said with a smile. Karl hugs him back,"Thanks,You're a good boy." He said with a small smile. "I am a good boy!" Ponk said happily, "Now,let's get the two idiots to stop fighting so they dont end up killing each other." He said as Karl quickly agrees with him.