🍩 Doughnut 🍩

The little fox boy held his father's hand as they crossed the street and went inside the store to get some food for dinner. They walked passed the baked goods and Fundy immediately stops and ran up to the case of doughnuts"Dad cans i have a dowghut?" He asked. "Yeah sure,but only one." Wilbur said to his son earning a smile from him.Fundy looks at the doughnuts to see which one he would like then spots a powdered doughnut,which was the last one and reach for it,out of the corner of his eye he saw another kid trying to go for the same doughnut he wanted. Fundy quickly grabs it,"This one." He said. Wilbur nods putting the doughnut in a plastic bag then hears crying not from Fundy but from another child and realized what's going on. Wilbur knelt down to his son,"Hey Fundy?" He begin but quickly stopped as he watches Fundy shake his head not wanting to give the other child the doughnut.  "Fundy I know you  want this one,but how about a different kind? I know you like glaze as well so how about if I buy you two glaze doughnuts if you give the other child your powdered one  for your good deed?" He asked his son. Fundy was hesitant, very hesitant before giving the other child his doughnut making the child stop crying. Wilbur smiles at his son and gets him his two glaze doughnuts as he promised then the two continued on with their shopping.