Sleepover

Skeppy was at Sapnap's house for a sleepover and so far they have watched boring movies,ate pizza,talked about dumb stuff,and ate some more. They sat around the table in their Pjs ,"Let's play truth or dare!" Sapnap said eating another slice of pizza. Skeppy didn't have any better ideas so he agreed,"Truth or dare?" He asked Sapnap. "Dare!"Sapnap said with a grin on his face. "I dare you to call your crush if you have one!" Skeppy said with a giggle causing Sapnap to blush. "What! No way I can't!" He said nervously.  "You gotta do it! It's a dare!!" Skeppy said not letting the other man backing out now. Sapnap sighed then gets his phone and calls his crush putting it on speaker hearing it ring then a british voice answers,"Hello?"George said answering the phone sounding tired. "Ummm,H-Hey George!" Sapnap said. "It's late Sapnap, what do you want?" George asked tiredly.  "Well ummm.." Sapnap was trying to think of something to say but couldn't so there was a moment of silence.  "SAPNAP LIKES YOU!" Skeppy shouted causing Sapnap to hang up quickly ,"Dude!!! " he said embarrass,punching Skeppy in the arm. Skeppy just laughs ,"Hey,I just help you out!" He said. "I hate you sooo much right now!...truth or dare? "Sapnap asked.  "Since you did dare,I'll do dare as well!" Skeppy said feeling confident in himself.  Sapnap then smirks at him ,"I dare you to Video Chat your crush." He said causing Skeppy to shake his head no quickly,"This is pay back! Don't be a bitch and do it! I called my crush it's only fair for you to video chat yours, and I remember you saying it's a dare and you gotta do it!"  He insists.  "Okay,I'll do it..but I won't like it.." Skeppy said and started to Video Calling his crush waiting for him to pick up,and once he did his cheeks started to heat up,"Hey Bad!"  Sapnap said waving at Bad who waves back with a smile. "Hey,what's up?" Bad said with a smile then notice Skeppy blushing and thought he was sick,"Skeppy are you okay? Your face is all red,are you sick? If you're sick then you definitely shouldn't be around Sapnap." He said with concern in his voice. "I...ummm... don't worry I'm feeling fine! " Skeppy said with a smile smile. "Badd~~~ I gotta tell you something!" Sapnap said in a teasing manner. "The reason why Skeepy is all red is because he likes  youuu!" Sapnap said chuckling.  "Awww,I like you too Skeppy!" Bad said with a smile causing the raven haired boy to hide his face in his hands. "No Bad,Skeppy likes likes you!" Sapnap's grins causing Bad to blush in realization. "I like like you too!" Bad said shyly. "You do?"Skeppy asked looking up from his hands still red in the face. Bad nods then smiles "Yeahh,I like you. We should talk about it more later okay?  Enjoy your sleep over with Sapnap, I'm going to do some editing then go to sleep myself." Bad said. "Yeahhh,sure talk to you later." Skeppy shyly said. "Skeppy,I love you." Bad said blushing before quickly leaving the call and causing Skeppy to squeal,"Dude,he likes me back!!" He said excitedly.  "Wayy to go man! I wish my crush was simple as that! I'm jealous!" Sapnap pouted . "Not to be rude,but your crush can be oblivious at times and awkward." Skeppy pointed out causing Sapnap to sigh. "You're right,but I love himmm! I hope he gets the hint after tonight!" He said hoping George would eventually like him back.  "Don't think about it to much,let's go to sleep. It's getting late." Skeppy said earning a nod from the other as they clean up the place and then went to bed. Skeppy was dead asleep while Sapnap was still awake thinking about George and what he thought about him,he then hears his phone going off and quickly gets up and answers it already knowing who it was,he leaves the room so he wouldn't wake Skeppy,"About tonight,I can explain!" Sapnap said with a frown. "No need to panic Sapnap it's okay,I like you too." George said calmly. "You do?!" Sapnap said alittle to loud but quickly lowers his voice,"You do?!" He whispered then blushes when he heard George laughed at his excitement.  "Have a good night Sapnap, get some rest.i love you." George said. "Good night! I love you too!" Sapnap said with love in his voice then hangs up quickly,"Yes!!"he shouted causing Skeppy to yell at him telling him to go to bed. The raven haired boy quickly goes back to where he was sleeping and smiles to himself before going to sleep.