🍬🍫🍭Trick or Treating🍭🍫🍬

I posted four times today because I was at a sleep over yesterday  and  didn't post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Philza followed behind his children who were in Halloween customes Tubbo in a bee outfit,Tommy in a devil's custome,Techno going as a King pig or something he didn't question his son's imaginations or creativity ,and finally Wilbur as a vamipre. The small boys running  up to a house saying trick or treat then getting candy and coming back to their father excitedly telling him what they had gotten. "Dad! Look I got a king size Snickers!" Tubbo said excitedly. "Well I got a King size Kitkats!" Tommy said thinking Kitkats are waay better than Snickers. "You losers,I got the almighty Hershey's. Nothing can beat that so get your trash candy out of here." Techno responds to the other two. "Boys,be nice. It's not a competition about who has the better candy it's just for fun." Philza said but he secretly agrees with Techno. "I bet at the end of the night I can get the best  and the most candy than you all!" Wilbur suddenly said then runs up to the next house,"Challenge Accepted!" Wilbur's brothers said as they followed close behind him. Philza sighed and then smiles at them,"Kids will be kids." He said following them from behind.