A Sick Sapnap

Dream comes in with a bowl of chicken noodle soup setting it down on the nightstand and leaves for a second coming back with medicine in his hand."Dream,you don't gotta do this. " Sapnap quickly said looking at Dream who was pouring the medicine in the cap. "It's for your own good." Dream calmly said then hands it to the other who refuse to take it,"Don't make this difficult." Dream said not wanting to fight Sapnap to take the medicine but he will if he as too. "I refuse!"Sapnap said letting out a cough. "See,you need the medicine!"Dream insisted,"Don't make me force you to drink it!" He adds. Sapnap still refuses,"I don't need it!" He said as the two kept bickering back and forth about taking the medicine. "That's it I'm leaving,do whatever you want." Dream said giving up quickly then walks away from Sapnap.  "Sweet Pea,come back! I'm sorry,don't leave! I'll take the medicine. " Sapnap said feeling bad  because his boyfriend just trying to make him feel better again and he had to make it harder for his lover. "Are you sure?" Dream asked not believing the other man. Sapnap nods,"Yes,I'm sure." He said then takes the medicine and gags at the taste. Dream laughs at him,"Don't laugh at me!" Sapnap said then gets the soup from the nightstand and starts eating it to help get rid of the after taste of the medicine.  Once Sapnap was done eating he gives  the bowl to Dream,"Thank you for taking care of me." He said smiling. Dream kisses Sapnap's forehead,"No problem get some rest,I'll check up on you later okay?" He said. Sapnap nods his head in response, "I love you Dreamm,thanks again."Sapnap said closing his eyes. "I love you too,sleep well baby."Dream said smiling then leaves the room taking the bowl with him.